Forums

FJA Logo Items - Ideas!

•  

A towel and headcovers would be SWEET!  Love Tim's headcover mockup.

•  

Dallin
    I want to purchase a FJA logo fathead. It would look good on my wall at work.

I like it Dallin, but a bag would be great.

• 503 points

Carry bag.  Ball mark.  Shoe bag.  FJA logo on the side of a Titleist hat.  Umbrella.

• 2756 points

Sweet idea TT!  I'd like to see FJ work with Sun Mountain like Scotty Cameron does and do a few limited stand bags.

•  

ball marker, backpack, and valuables pouch would all be nice.  Pro V1s and an umbrella could be winners as well.

•  

Definitely a bag.  Cart or Staff (or both) would be outstanding!  

Another thing that I would like to see with the FJA logo is a large style umbrella (single or double canopy).  

•  

OUTIGER
    How about a FJA Headcover.

TT

that is a great idea tim

•  

FootJoy brand is shoes, apparel, and gloves. So having items related to that portfolio is most logical (i.e. shoe bags). Stretching outside that boundary (headcovers and bags) is the market space of Titleist, and so I wouldn't get your hopes up on items in that space.

We've seen this topic covered when putter covers were brought up, and that was shot down.... quickly and emphatically.

•  

A few of us have attempted to get a bag with the FJA Logo and unfortunately it is not allowed.... bummer.  I love the headcover idea though...that would be great!  

• 1432 points

I realize I don't "count" on a number of levels (still only Bronze, sort of staff) but I would love a Sunday bag with even just the FJ logo on it.

•  

Denise Preston
    I realize I don't "count" on a number of levels (still only Bronze, sort of staff) but I would love a Sunday bag with even just the FJ logo on it.

Don't sell yourself short Denise, you count.

•  

What a neat thread!  Great ideas mentioned.  The Sunday bag and the head cover stands out the most and has my vote.

•  

Tar Heel
    FootJoy brand is shoes, apparel, and gloves. So having items related to that portfolio is most logical (i.e. shoe bags). Stretching outside that boundary (headcovers and bags) is the market space of Titleist, and so I wouldn't get your hopes up on items in that space.

We've seen this topic covered when putter covers were brought up, and that was shot down.... quickly and emphatically.

i don't expect them to expand their offerings much farther than it already is, but it's nice to dream!

i wouldn't mind if they "out-sourced" their logo to be available on some other items.  but just the FJA logo.(not the FJ logo.  too much of the FJ logo items and that would compete with Titleist, which is bad for their business.)  for example, you can add a logo to the Players Towel.  it would be nice to be able to use the FJA logo.

•  

If we were voting, I'd vote for a belt buckle - one from 59Belts.com - now that would be sweet!

•  

A CART BAG............A TRAVEL COVER BAG, .....HEADCOVERS