Forums

Happy Birthday TNT!

•  

A day late but, still wishing you a HBD.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Had a great round with Don yesterday at Torrey Pines! Think y'all gotta add Don's name in the hat for best dressed, his white ' tips were very sweet!

[IMG]i1069.photobucket.com/.../042FEE71-06BB-4B2F-9FBC-129CD6B3D605-13067-000008C2DE904B62.jpg[/IMG]

My ball is the close one on 18, from 220 out, missed eagle putt, settled for bird!

•  

TNT009

Had a great round with Don yesterday at Torrey Pines! Think y'all gotta add Don's name in the hat for best dressed, his white ' tips were very sweet!

[IMG]i1069.photobucket.com/.../042FEE71-06BB-4B2F-9FBC-129CD6B3D605-13067-000008C2DE904B62.jpg[/IMG]

My ball is the close one on 18, from 220 out, missed eagle putt, settled for bird!

Thanks Todd, you were looking good in your tuxedo Icons. Todd hit a beautiful drive on 18 and and a great hybrid second shot to give him an eagle putt that he just missed. Darn. Torrey South sure is hard from the 7,000 yard blue tees, but is a lot of fun and a good walk. As an aside, yesterdays round was my 100 of the year. First time I have played over 98 rounds for the year, sweet! :-)

•  

Todd, Happy birthay from this side of the ocean. Sorry by the delay but is a question of distance. :-)

•  

Don, I'm going to track all my rounds next year, good advice!

•  

Todd, do you keep an official handicap?  If you do, your GHIN card or on-line scores track them for you.

•  

Much belated HPD, Todd.  And by the way, its' about time you started tracking your rounds.  I've been doing this since the late 70's.  That way I can determine when I last played a course and review the progress (?) of my game over time.  I keep a small flip notebook in my bag and record the date, course, tee played, rating and slope, and my score for the day.  I don't number them in the notebook, but usually count them up at the end of the year.  FYI, per GHIN, as of 1 Dec, I had posted 181 handicap rounds this year.

• 2956 points

Happy Birthday Todd (in the better late than never category).

Thanks for the pic: Great Shot. Next time please include a shot of the outfit du jour. Hope you had an all around beautiful day.

P.S. I have 87 rounds so far this year.

•  

Happy Belated Bday Todd....Birthdays.are not just for one day but last at least a week....Maybe more !

Hope it was a good one......

•  

What a present!  Hope you had a great birthday!

•  

Happy Birthday Todd!  Hope you get a chance to play some golf today in beautiful San Diego!  Also, do not eat too much cake! LOL

•  

pulplvr
    Much belated HPD, Todd.  And by the way, its' about time you started tracking your rounds.  I've been doing this since the late 70's.  That way I can determine when I last played a course and review the progress (?) of my game over time.  I keep a small flip notebook in my bag and record the date, course, tee played, rating and slope, and my score for the day.  I don't number them in the notebook, but usually count them up at the end of the year.  FYI, per GHIN, as of 1 Dec, I had posted 181 handicap rounds this year.

wow....i can't wait until i get to the point in my life where i am able to play 100-200 rounds of golf in a year.