Forums

World Challenge

• 1495 points

Whos watching the World Challenge this week? We finally got satellite so Im just catching up on my challenge...wife's not to happy lol

•  

Congrats on the new satellite! (lol- you need to share)

Yeah, we're actually going to be there, Saturday.  Look around along the hill sides. . . could be us in the goats view!

•  

Caught a few highlight's on GC this morning, but that is about it.  Not drawing much of my attention or time.  Need to focus on decorating house and assembling the hockey rink for the boys.

•  

Not much time to...have a lot of hockey going on...hey Boston what level do your boys play?  I've been a ref for over 25 years here in Michigan

•  

i havent been because i have been at a funeral the last 2 days

• 2474 points

its saturday and played some golf earlier (Chilly) now watching the World Challenge.

• 2756 points

I've been watching the WC and all the great Q School coverage.  Despite the end of the "official" PGA season there is still a ton of great golf to be seen.

• 1495 points

Great win for Gmac today...keegan gave a heck of a charge but gmac was just too steady.

•  

miguelj20
    Great win for Gmac today...keegan gave a heck of a charge but gmac was just too steady.

This course was meant to be played from in front, not much room to make up ground. Gmac with a near chip in on 17 though fantastic shot and he made a little green for his up coming wedding.