So this is what FootJoy does. . . hmm.

So this is what FootJoy does. . . hmm.

•  

At Anthem's Revere-- Concord Course last Sunday, a friend and I were a guest there for the day.

My friend impressed me with some of his FJ gears.  I had an FJ mock, shirt, sweater, socks, and MyJoys.

Early at the pro shop line to check in, I swear, just about everyone in the pro shop pretty much asked where we got the outfit...  It all started when someone picked up something from the floor and spoted the MyJoys (Gray base and white stingray side- Asums) The pro shop and our host were so proud.  Sold at least 2 of what looks like a rain shirt-- they were going to use it for wind breaker, and a couple of shirts to the guys in front of us.  We were feeling good about it.  My friend and I played well-- enjoyed the day.  Great weekend!

•  

No'l, you're already a great FJ Ambassador in everything but name. Well played!

• 2756 points

Nicely done!  I get the look, then the question all the time..."Where did you get the shirt with the logo on the collar?".  

•  

golferdrmjr
    No'l, you're already a great FJ Ambassador in everything but name. Well played!

Hey, Don. . . it felt good being in it. . . enjoying the best things gears in golf.   . . . . proud to be in it.  

Oh, another one, I did a quick change into pearl lizard shield tips, spikeless, after the round.  The same guys saw us approaching the bar, (they may be Europeans visiting with locals).  He was so loud about it . . . "What is MyJoys?  I love it!".  We had one drink, but we left the bar alive after all the FJ talk.  It was fun.

Thanks.

•  

Ryan Atkins
    Nicely done!  I get the look, then the question all the time..."Where did you get the shirt with the logo on the collar?".

RA, so true!  That used to be me, though I've yet to have any.  It's just a matter of time for me.  Love those FJs on lapels.

•  

Every week someone asks me, "So what is a FJ Ambassador?" That usually occurs around hole 15. The first 14 holes are spent asking about the shoes......

•  

I've been asked on many an occasion what is an FJ Ambassador...now I can have them turn to page 40 in the FJ catalog and explain what a unique group we are....

•  

Great stories and styles.....Go guys, (aka FJ Fashionista) go !

•  

Nice, Noel you are a very dapper FJ man.

•  

haha Mike, I do the same thing. I was at a course with the catolog on display and I turned to the page and they freaked out! We are kinda of a big deal :)

•  

You are a big deal and it is something to be proud of, and for me something to strive for.  Congrats to all

•  

I think FJA Autographs are called for on page of 40 in those FJ Catalogs !

•  

I still don't have a copy of the FJ catalog we are in.  

DG?

CG?

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    I still don't have a copy of the FJ catalog we are in.  

DG?

CG?

TT

Apparently you don't have friends in high places...and you can definitely leave out the upcoming short joke TT...

•  

Hi Everyone, (I forgot to brag earlier. -- lol)

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I was able to go out more than a few times.  It was a gorgeous long weekend and I was able to put on different FootJoy ensembles.  It was fun, of course.  Hopefully, I got our pro shops' attention with the guys asking about FootJoys.

Play golf in FootJoys!

No'l