No shows with pants...

No shows with pants...

•  

EMKelly0106

grumpy830

I wear calf high socks with pants, no shows or low cut with shorts. I usually wear shorts when playing, if I'm wearing pants it's cool out. If I wear no shows, with pants, I feel like I'm getting a draft on my ankles.

Are you wearing high waters?!  LOL, I think it's time to introduce your shoes to your pants.

Where did you get my picture?LOL

•  

grumpy830

EMKelly0106

grumpy830

I wear calf high socks with pants, no shows or low cut with shorts. I usually wear shorts when playing, if I'm wearing pants it's cool out. If I wear no shows, with pants, I feel like I'm getting a draft on my ankles.

Are you wearing high waters?!  LOL, I think it's time to introduce your shoes to your pants.

Where did you get my picture?LOL

He plays on courses with tall fairway grass and doesn't want his pants to get wet. What other explanantion could there be/ Oh, I know, those pictured are his idea of shorts.

•  

I have my people grumpy.  =)

•  

I'M WITH YOU GRUMPY EXCEPT MOST OF THE TIME I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING BELOW MY KNEES ANYWAY.

SOMETIMES ABOVE THE KNEES TOO !!

LOL

•  

OK, lets set the record staright here...

If you wear shorts- You MUST wear no-shows. You MUST NOT wear long socks, especially black ones.

If you wear long pants- You CAN wear no shows. You CAN wear long socks, and those socks MUST match some color you are wearing. Also, if wearing long pants, the cuffs MUST break gently on top of your shoes. You are not wearing draperies.

Finally, under NO circumstances is it acceptable to wear NO PANTS / SHORTS on the course. This is generally considered a misdemanor in most communities at minimum, and a major violation of all course rules.

That should about cover this!!!!!

•  

I will wear no shows with pants in the summer at tournaments that require pants, it's a nice cooling effect.

•  

If it's cold enough that I'm wearing pants to play golf in then I will be wearing long socks.  I try to wear shorts as much as I can with no shows.  I don't play anywhere that  "nice" were I can't wear shorts in the summer time or most of the year.  If  I was playing somewhere that required me to wear pants to play during warm weather,  I would wear no shows with pants for sure. 

•  

i wear no shows all the time. since that's about all i have any more to wear. plus they're some of the most comfortable socks that i have.

•  

I don't like the "NO SHOWS" but I do use the ankle socks that stick out just above the shoe. My son uses the "NO SHOWS" that are actually smaller than the shoe but they make the show rub against my ankle and it's not comfortable for me.

•  

EMKelly0106

grumpy830

Eric, I don't know where you got this photo, but when they just get off the boat, well it kinda looks like this. The best part is the shiny shoes and socks.

•  

Well, from the picture he's wearing some really long shorts or ... some really short pants ...

•  

depends on the weather..I just make sure I'm comfortable and wear the tech soft

• 2659 points

I've been known to wear no-shows with hiking boots, plaid/madras golf shorts, and of course, the ever present Titleist hat.  Not playing golf in the boots of course, but it's comfortable.  Plus I love the odd looks I get from people.

Jeff

•  

I think no shows with pants look awful. Just my opinion :]

•  

If your wearing pants who is going to see your socks? Just saying. As long as my socks are comfortable that is all that matters: no show, crew, or low cut doesn't matter. When its cold I wear knee high under armour socks!