•  

And I'll show you mind......

FJ Low Pro Gray Patent Dots.....

FJ Comfort Sof - Yellow Zebra Stripes ! 

•  

My sock is pretty ordinary.  Size 9.5 and white

TT

•  

Some new ProDry's that arrived just this morning! Of course this does not include my recent FJ Argyles......

•  

OUTIGER
    My sock is pretty ordinary.  Size 9.5 and white

TT

that is what mine are except in size 11

•  

Tar Heel
    Some new ProDry's that arrived just this morning! Of course this does not include my recent FJ Argyles......

As always, Randy, fashion forward and smart.  I can just imagine the slacks you're wearing those with.

•  

Luv the colors, Now let's see those Argyles, Randy !

Tar Heel

•  

Wore these in support of Team USA Ryder Cup Sunday 9/30  -  LIfe gets in the way so delayed in posting  : )

•  

•  

Argyles. Captiva and Bar Harbour

•  

Very Nice!

The Argyles will absolutely stand out with the ensemble.

My basic/simple socks for the Fall:

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Great Argyles, Randy !  They match those FJ  ensembles perfectly......

But seems to be a missing photo in my earlier post. Not sure what happen to it the first go round but reposting below...

FJ Comfort Sof - Orange flower power worn for Sunday afternoon round....Coordinating fashions lent themselves to a "Fall Color Theme" Orange, Brown and Tan to match all the leaves.....

•  

Love the orange socks, the girls got style! Heck, I'd even wear those!

•  

Randy, a guy on eBay was selling just about every color in the Pro Dry for 5.99 or 7.99, still great deal!

• 2777 points

Looking good 3G!  

•  

TNT009
    Randy, a guy on eBay was selling just about every color in the Pro Dry for 5.99 or 7.99, still great deal!

Bobby Swain can hook you up to if you like. Reach out to him....