SEXIST!!!

SEXIST!!!

•  

Alright FJ this is down right sexist.  Why do the ladies get  get all the fun low cut socks?  Like RGIII I like to have some fun with my socks.  Look at these:

Perfect for independence day or when you're rocking some blue and red.

I agree that some of these are very feminine but some, martinis (call em Manhattans?) or the hole is one, are cool.  All us gents get is black, white and oatmeal.  Hook it up FJ!

• 630 points

Low cut argyles would be great for guys!  I'd wear them!

•  

Josh, the two on top might be alright . . . Rob Roy might be a good name for socks . . . 'may have to skip on this one, man.

• 3627 points

The top right ones are pretty cool.

•  
    Josh, I have to agree with you on this one. A couple fun colors and patterns for the men would be nice. When you look at the MyJoys shoes being bought, how can you not draw a parallel that those buyers would want a colorful sock to go with the shoe?
  •  

joshgiano

Alright FJ this is down right sexist.  Why do the ladies get  get all the fun low cut socks?  Like RGIII I like to have some fun with my socks.  Look at these:

Perfect for independence day or when you're rocking some blue and red.

I agree that some of these are very feminine but some, martinis (call em Manhattans?) or the hole is one, are cool.  All us gents get is black, white and oatmeal.  Hook it up FJ!

Im with you on that one josh

• 942 points

I like them..

• 2495 points

like the idea of some patterns but FJ don't forget to make a nice brown low sock.  

•  

Interesting concept.  Lets have some fun with our socks.  BHolly would only where black or white I would bet.

•  

I like them and would like to see a little more variety for the men, in the sock department. Thanks for sharing

• 2771 points

Love the argyle low cuts.  How large are they offered in the womens?  :-)  

•  

We gals have to have something FJ just for us !  Fun  & Funky low cut socks are the nothing compared to all the men's fashions....

•  

I full agree that should be more colors available on men collection.

• 396 points

Totally agree. FINALLY the ladies get something to rant about. You boys can just admire from a far. Deal. ;o)

• 514 points

hahaha some different styles for men could be cool but I'm perfectly fine with a white pair