Merino Wool Socks

Merino Wool Socks

•  

Just curious if anyone knows when the Merino Wool socks will hit retail?  Very interested in these socks.

• 3500 points

I think very soon. Winter is almost come and gone and spring right around the corner. I'm happy that they're merino which means you could still wear a wool sock in warmer months and be very comfortable!

Looking to get a pair or two as soon as I can.

•  

I supose it will be also available in Europe. Hope soon to use it during the winter.

• 3500 points

Lusogolf

I supose it will be also available in Europe. Hope soon to use it during the winter.

Not just the winter, from what I've heard the merino material will encourage comfort and joy thoughout the summers as well. Don't let the "wool" fool anyone. Hoping they are the real deal.

•  

dzabkar

I think very soon. Winter is almost come and gone and spring right around the corner. I'm happy that they're merino which means you could still wear a wool sock in warmer months and be very comfortable!

Looking to get a pair or two as soon as I can.

Agreed!  Which is why I'm anxious as to when they're coming out...looking forward to picking up a few pair.

•  

i think they would be too war for the summer

•  

Wheelez3030

Maybe, maybe not....that's why I can't wait to get my hands on them.  And even if they are too warm for the summer, I've got plenty of other FJ socks I can wear for that.  Still very intrigued by these socks...

•  
    GTJacket8

Wheelez3030

Maybe, maybe not....that's why I can't wait to get my hands on them.  And even if they are too warm for the summer, I've got plenty of other FJ socks I can wear for that.  Still very intrigued by these socks...

Merino wool is shown to absorb moisture and regulate temperature better then synthetic materials. So have no fear of using them in warm weather.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    GTJacket8

Wheelez3030

Merino wool is shown to absorb moisture and regulate temperature better then synthetic materials. So have no fear of using them in warm weather.

Great to hear this Devin!  If you need someone to "test" the new Merino Wool socks and write a review before they come to retail, I'd be MORE than happy to help ya'll out!  :)

•  

I can't wait to see how these compare to Kentwool Tour socks. 

•  

I have no doubts that these socks will perform better than Kentwool Tours.

•  

Tyler Higley

I have no doubts that these socks will perform better than Kentwool Tours.

I'm thinking the same thing.  Are these out yet!?  

•  

I've been looking for them, but I haven't seen them yet. I expect they will be on shelves in the next week or so.

• 3500 points

Got my first pair. BUY BUY BUY!! Words cannot describe how comfortable these babies are. Please get yourself SEVERAL pairs. Go to your local club pro and see if he/she can order. May be easier that way.

I cannt wait to wear these in warmer months to put all its highlights to the test.

•  

dzabkar

Got my first pair. BUY BUY BUY!! Words cannot describe how comfortable these babies are. Please get yourself SEVERAL pairs. Go to your local club pro and see if he/she can order. May be easier that way.

I cannt wait to wear these in warmer months to put all its highlights to the test.

You're killing me here!  Definitely going to have to pick some of these up.