Colored FJ ProDry?

Colored FJ ProDry?

•  

Has anyone seen the new FJ ProDry socks available by individal colors? I know Golf Locker has them in a multi-pack, but there are some colors in there that I don't fancy.

Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

•  

I have seen the socks in the pack as well, Randy. Matchup very nicely with the color stories for Spring 2012. I do not believe they are offered individually but your best bet may be a retailer/pro shop to buy those in bulk to sell per color. Could be wrong there.

What colors do you not like as much? I'm sure the ocean blue one could fit to your wardrobe if the Tar Heel moniker rings true. They look good with MyJoys, too!

•  

I checked a few sites and I could not find even the multi-color packs, let alone them seperately (aside from Golf Locker).

•  

Tar Heel

Has anyone seen the new FJ ProDry socks available by individal colors? I know Golf Locker has them in a multi-pack, but there are some colors in there that I don't fancy.

Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

Hey Randy, Devin had this to say on a different thread:

golferdrmjr:
    Devin_Gmitter:

They are an extension of the ProDry line (#16093 DZ PrePack). 

Devin, are they only going to be sold as a dozen prepack?

Yes - that is how accounts will by them.  I am not certain if they are allowed to breakdown the pack for individual sale.  I can look into it.

That's the last we heard.

•  

I haven't seen them separated yet, but it would be great if they were.

•  

I found a 12-pack in www.discountgolfworld.com, why don't you consult them if they sell it in separate.

•  

I'm hoping for some individual sales of the ProDry--not really read to spend $144 just on socks.

• 2671 points

WOW! Love the new color options in the socks. Now easier to match outfit and shoes..

•  

i have not seen them yet

•  

kab012345

I'm hoping for some individual sales of the ProDry--not really read to spend $144 just on socks.

Agreed Kab.  Also, I don't know that I'd wear all of the colors anyways. 

• 3627 points

I love the extra color options!