Who uses Prodry?

Who uses Prodry?

•  

With the arrival of my new myjoys (excitement) the purchase of socks just had to be done to ensure a perfect shoe fit. I opted for the prodry not only on the basis that there was a promotion on , but also because the professional assured me that they were the best sock on the market. Put them on and you can feel why. I shall write a review in the coming months, once i've tried them on the course, but wanted to know who else wore them and what do they think?

•  

I am a Tech-Sof loyalist...

•  

It is the only sock I wear for golf. I have even started to wear them more and more off the course.

the only thing that may displace them might be the new line of wool socks that FJ is going to introduce......

•  

ToddL

I am a Tech-Sof loyalist...

What do you like about the Tech-Sof Todd? Have you tried the Pro Dry and if so how do they compare?

•  

19hole

It is the only sock I wear for golf. I have even started to wear them more and more off the course.

the only thing that may displace them might be the new line of wool socks that FJ is going to introduce......

Tell me more 19hole, when do the wool ones arrive and why do you think they might be better? I have to say that I had an extensive wander around the lounge with these socks on and they do feel very good. While the shoe fits very well without the sock I do get the feeling that they almost design for the sock to be there because once on the fit is perfect.

•  

I have both(over 2 dozen pairs) I wear them practically everday. I prefer tech sof because of the fit. The Prodry I use more in cooler weather

•  

I use ProDry...

Wool socks come in 2012 with the new appareal launch.

•  

Prodry here..I like the fit & support.wear it sometimes when working out!

•  

ProDry is a great sock! Dry, comfy and no slipping. 

•  

Will be picking up a pair to try out when I go shopping later today!

•  

I've been down the gym with the prodry socks and they are great. They seem to wick very well and after an hour were not soggy like other socks tend to be. I think more pairs are required for work out activities.

•  

TNT009

Will be picking up a pair to try out when I go shopping later today!

I'd recommend them TNT, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Let us know what you think.

•  

The ProDry line is incredible in my opinion.  Extremely comfortable and by far my preferred sock.  I walk the course 90% or more of the time so comfortable shoes and socks are a must, and the ProDrys get it done for sure!

•  
    Prodry's are great and full,of cushion! They come in large sizes!
  •  

GTJacket8

The ProDry line is incredible in my opinion.  Extremely comfortable and by far my preferred sock.  I walk the course 90% or more of the time so comfortable shoes and socks are a must, and the ProDrys get it done for sure!

I'm beginning to think so too GTJ. I've used them now both on the course and off the course. They are great in the gym where the rest of me leaks profusely after a work out and my feet are dry(how bizarre) and I've also used them for walking recently. They are very comfortable and if you could ever fall in love with a sock I think these would be the ones in my life.