Low socks in brown

Low socks in brown

• 630 points

Yesterday I golfed with somebody who had low cut brown socks on with his brown and white shoes. Didn't ask him what brand or where he got them, but they're out there! Now FJ just needs to make them!
    • 2956 points

Josh,

I saw light brown (medium to dark tan? anyway, a whole lot closer to brown than black or white) FJ ComfortSof socks at a course I played yesterday. There were three styles: Roll Tops, Low and Full length. I asked: They don't ship stuff, but said the socks were from previous years and they still had a few left. They suggested you contact local courses in your area that sell FJ and maybe one of them will have some left over as well. Or, you could drive down to Green Harbor (Marshfield) MA.

Good Luck

•  

Nice look Parthur.  I'm down in the south shore from time to time.  I'll have to check in the pro shops.  I really like my FJ socks.  I wish they were a bit lower, but they don't slip down like my N**e socks do.  I have sweet pair of DryJoy Tours that are all brown, and just would love some chocolate socks so I can rock them with shorts.

• 3 points

Where have all the tan colored ComfortSof Quarter socks gone? I have been wearing tan since the invention of the Big Bertha. FootJoy please note...Nike makes a tan quarter sock, must I abandon you for a Swoosh sock? If anyone out there has a source for tan quarter socks please let me know.

•  

LUNDO
    Where have all the tan colored ComfortSof Quarter socks gone? I have been wearing tan since the invention of the Big Bertha. FootJoy please note...Nike makes a tan quarter sock, must I abandon you for a Swoosh sock? If anyone out there has a source for tan quarter socks please let me know.

The low popularity of the sock couldn't allow us to continue manufacturing it.

•  

LUNDO

There is a sock in Driftwood color in the Pro Dry low cut style. The color is almost the same as the ComfortSof tan. It's a very nice sock, I bought some last summer and they are still in the on-line catalog. If you want to wear brown shoes with shorts, then this is the sock you want.

Welcome to the Community as well. :-)

•  

The only brown FJ sock I'm aware of was the ProDry Extreme crew sock.  I've got a pair, but you cannot consider them equivalent to lightweight dress socks.  I wear mine with brown slacks and my brown on brown Icons.

•  

LUNDO:  I am a walker and like the Comfortsof Sports and as golferdrmjr stated, they come in Driftwood which is a tan color (style # 18279).  Buy one pair and see what you think.  I have a few pair of Quarters for cooler times and long slacks, but prefer the Sports and Lowcuts with shorts.  I went to the Sports because I could not get tan in the Quarters and liked them so much I stated with that style.  Chuck.....