Low socks in brown

Low socks in brown

•  

So I'm really loving my all brown DryJoy Tours, but they look terrible IMO with white or black socks.  I only like ankle socks with shorts, (as low as you can go) and I play most of my golf in shorts. So I was hoping FJ would make some low profile brown socks.  Do you?  Will you?

•  

Hey Josh, there is a Prodry Extreme Low Cut sock in a Driftwood color. That is what I wear if I want to wear brown shoes with shorts. You can see them at tgw.com. It's a petty good look.

•  

Hmm,

I could have sworn that FJ made some socks in brown in these sizes. The pictures (like this one make it seem like they do: ComfortSof Roll-Top)

The closest I could find was oatmeal. I cannot find any brown though. Sorry.

•  

I saw the oatmeal color, but was hoping for a nice brown.

•  

golferdrmjr

Hey Josh, there is a Prodry Extreme Low Cut sock in a Driftwood color. That is what I wear if I want to wear brown shoes with shorts. You can see them at tgw.com. It's a petty good look.

Ahhh TGW, it's like heroin for golfers.  They've got everything you could ever want, and they push it on you all the time.  I'll have to check out the Prodry.

•  

joshgiano

golferdrmjr

Ahhh TGW, it's like heroin for golfers.  They've got everything you could ever want, and they push it on you all the time.  I'll have to check out the Prodry.

my wife has that site blocked at home ;-)  we had an intervention.

•  

Josh,  do you wear the really low cut ones that basically hide right at the top of the shoe?

My white ones do.  Again, I cannot begin to attempt coordinating like Randy (although everything goes with NC blue or Mich blue right?? haha).  

white goes with everything imo.  You could do black at that cut and it would be dark enough to hide better I'm sure.

Good luck on your medium brown ankle sock quest.

•  

Justinu3

Josh,  do you wear the really low cut ones that basically hide right at the top of the shoe?

My white ones do.  Again, I cannot begin to attempt coordinating like Randy (although everything goes with NC blue or Mich blue right?? haha).  

white goes with everything imo.  You could do black at that cut and it would be dark enough to hide better I'm sure.

Good luck on your medium brown ankle sock quest.

Justin, I like them like limbo as low as you can go.  I do own some black ones, but I still wish there was some brown.  Maybe I'll pick up some oatmeal socks to see.  I'm sure there's guys that would like to match color codes to socks, but I'm not that picky.  Brown isn't too much to ask for is it?

•  

Justinu3

joshgiano

golferdrmjr

Lol, I'm glad that my fiance can't figure out the 'parental controls'  she'd probably block this site too, although she wouldn't have much ground to stand on-  She's got a lot of shoes.

•  

i say you can use what ever color you want to

•  

Full agree that woul be geat to have brown socks to match with the shoes.

•  

Let me know if you find some good brown socks - I need a pair to wear to work.  I've decided that I will soon have 7 pairs of FJ socks - one for each day of the week.  Right now I have 1 white pair and 2 black pairs - brown is the next for my collection.

• 3627 points

Are we talking light or dark brown socks?

•  

Justinu3

joshgiano

golferdrmjr

Ba Ha Ha. too funny!

• 2507 points

I think footjoy should make a brown low sock i think others may