My TechSof Review

My TechSof Review

•  

I received a pair TechSof socks upon becoming an ambassador.  I would first like to thank FJ for the socks.  They are, without a doubt, the most comfortable socks I have ever worn.  The fit of the sock is like nothing I have ever experience.  The sock just molds to your foot.  The middle arch area of the sock wraps tightly around your foot giving you a snug firm fit.  The moisture control technology of the sock is even better then the Pro Dry Extremes, which I thought to be impossible to beat.  I received them shortly before the end of my season so I only took them for one spin but that is all that was required.  In the spring I will be purchasing more pairs of these socks.  The TechSof we will the only sock on my feet when I am on the links. 

Great work FootJoy!

Tim

•  

+1 to Tim's review of these socks. They are by far the best athletic sock I have ever worn, and are now my exclusive sock fo rthe course and the gym.

•  

Sounds like I have to try a pair f these socks.  I have some nikes but they dont last very long. I do alot of golfing during the season so I need a sock that last.

Caddy13

•  

HAVE NOT TRIED THESE BUT SOUNDS LIKE I SHOULD.

•  

I just got my TechSofs in the mail. Like having a person massaging your feet while you wear them. Looking forward to trying them on the course this weekend. Very comfortable. Love the arch support. Like the right and left written on the sock. Going to have to go out and buy a pair for Mr. Mizuno.

•  

they are the best..great support!!!

•  

Will be using mine this weekend for the first time.  I know that it's going to be a long day and look forward to confirming everything I have read about them.

•  

Wore mine for the first time Saturday. 

Will be getting a few more, they felt that good.

•  

I need to try them, do they ome in black ?

• 3627 points

Nice review...thanks!

• 542 points

I would love to have more but its hard to bring myself to buy 10$ socks :(

•  

No doubt that is the best sock. Wish I would pay 10 usd for that because in Europe it's more expensive (15 Eur).

•  

I had problems with the old elastic collar of the socks sagging and allowing the socks to slide down into the shoe. Last year, Footjoy changed the material to something like Spandex and that has cured the problem, for me. The TechSof socks feel great and seem to improve the circulation in my feet in that my feet don't feel like I've been on them all day.

•  

I love the TechSof but all the white ones have had elastic failure around the ankle. I have not had this problem with the black ones however

• 755 points

I wear this sock more than any other but I do like the new compression sock as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!