Tour Compression Socks

Tour Compression Socks

•  

I apparently have won a pair of the new low-cut Tour Compression socks.  A Fed-Ex  envelope showed up today containing one pair of the low cut socks, but no note or anything else.  I will wear them  for my next round of golf and let everyone know what I think of them.  Thank you, FootJoy (Marcy Smith).

•  

Hey Ted, let some of the rest of win some stuff too!  :-)

• 127 points

awesome

•  

Outstanding Ted!  Congratulations and we look forward to your review.

•  

Congratulations. Nice to find cool things on your doorstep.

•  

I have multiple pairs of these! They are incredible...I will throw in my two cents and I am curious if Ted has similar results.  First, they keep your feet cool with their thin fabric that is almost like a mesh.  Second, because of their tight fit they are like compression sleeves for your fit giving them extra support throughout the round. The result of these two points have allowed me to have more comfortable feet after walking 18 holes and I can focus more easily on my golf!  Just my own feelings...hope you have similar results after testing!

• 758 points

Awesome Sock!! Enjoy!!!

•  

Okay, review time.  Wore this pair today and am simply amazed.  Comfortable, and how.  Temperature was high 80's going to mid-90's while I was on the course.  Humidity was up, typically for Houston in August.  My feet stayed dry, comfortable, and cool.  I really like that these are thinner than the ProDry Extremes, so my feet are not as crowded int he shoe.  Terrific support.  Send me more, FJ!

•  

Forgot one point I meant to make.  Mine are low-cuts.  I had absolutely no issues with the heel of the sock creeping into the shoe during play.  Other low-cuts I have often do this, even the Merino wools.  Put them on and forgot about them through the entire round.  I rode, so I can't comment on how they feel after walking 18, but I did shoot 72 (2 bogies and 2 birdies).

• 330 points

Awesome, I can not wait to get my hands on some to try.

• 760 points

I want to second (or third) the great reviews of the low cut or no show compression sock.  Temp has been in the mid to upper 90's and my feet were not sweating at all.  I was surprised that a thin sock could do such a good job at compression but they do.  All of the above comments are spot on.  I even ordered two more pairs.  These socks with my new DNA's are the best thing in a long time, maybe since sliced bread.

•  

pulplvr
    I apparently have won a pair of the new low-cut Tour Compression socks.  A Fed-Ex  envelope showed up today containing one pair of the low cut socks, but no note or anything else.  I will wear them  for my next round of golf and let everyone know what I think of them.  Thank you, FootJoy (Marcy Smith).

Entered on the footjoy.com site, I take it....have been entering everday and hoping.....congratulations......wear with pride.....cz

•  
    These new socks are great. Picked up a few pairs of low cut and love them, as do my feet. Hope to add a few more over the final days of summer
    • 2303 points

pulplvr
    Forgot one point I meant to make.  Mine are low-cuts.  I had absolutely no issues with the heel of the sock creeping into the shoe during play.  Other low-cuts I have often do this, even the Merino wools.  Put them on and forgot about them through the entire round.  I rode, so I can't comment on how they feel after walking 18, but I did shoot 72 (2 bogies and 2 birdies).

Congrats and great round!!!

•  

Wore them yesterday at TPC Boston, feet and legs stayed fresh from 7 - 5, long days on the feet out there on tour!