Tour Compression Socks

Tour Compression Socks

•  

Thanks Devin - I'll give them a try. You can never have enough golf socks.

•  

I agree...I am now wearing them all the time!  Big difference...they also breathe well!

• 1978 points

Sounds like I am going to have to pick up a few pair!

• 676 points

I have looked oon a few site (Golf Locker, Edwin Watts and Golf Smith) but could only find the full length socks on one site.  Where else can I look?  I want the not yet produced No Show, but for now would settle for the Low Cut.

•  

BudgetGolf.com has them in low cut.

•  

pulplvr
    BudgetGolf.com has them in low cut.

I believe some of the guys are looking for the "no-show" low cut, it isn't out yet. Budgetgolf has the sport and crew lengths.

•  

Thanks for keeping me straight, Devin.  Hard to keep the different length's names correct in my mind.

• 1676 points

I wore a pair of these yesterday and my feet felt awesome after 8 hours of walking/standing around at work.  If you do not have these in your arsenal, you are for sure missing out.  grab up as many as you can, because your feet will sing with joy when you do.

•  

CTiger
    I wore a pair of these yesterday and my feet felt awesome after 8 hours of walking/standing around at work.  If you do not have these in your arsenal, you are for sure missing out.  grab up as many as you can, because your feet will sing with joy when you do.

+1

These socks are unlike any others I have tried before! #Awesome

• 1750 points

I'm definitely a fan of the no show versions so I will get those when they are available.  I may try the over the calf version for work to see how they keep my feet fresh through a long day of standing.  

•  
    I have them on right now, had a long run yesterday after work and I feel they help my legs recover faster.

• 1676 points

DB9Boilers
    I'm definitely a fan of the no show versions so I will get those when they are available.  I may try the over the calf version for work to see how they keep my feet fresh through a long day of standing.

You will not go wrong with any version of this sock.  I wore compression socks for the last few years of my military career and my feet were always fresh after 15 hours of standing.  These FJ versions are the real deal and you will for sure like them.

•  

I picked up a couple of pairs of the sport and a couple of pairs of the crew socks to give them a try.  Initially, I was surprised at how thin the socks were which gave me cause for concern.  I played with the sport length Friday afternoon (was wearing shorts) and they were very comfortable.  I played Saturday morning with the crew length (was wearing slacks) and they were awesome.  The crew length went all the way to the top of my calf and provided excellent support.  Kept them on all day through the kids baseball games, etc. (i.e., a lot of standing) and my feet felt great.  

• 1135 points

Any update on when a lower cut option will be available?

•  

T-Bone
    Any update on when a lower cut option will be available?

They will begin shipping on 7/1/14.