ProDry Socks 20% off

ProDry Socks 20% off

•  

Special at TGW.com

20% Off FootJoy ProDry golf socks

• 2056 points

Thanks for the heads up, Chuck.  I would expect the emails to start rolling in from other sites shortly.

•  

Chuck good find...just found this good deal!

• 5312 points

Nice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :(

•  

miniwarmth
    Nice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :(

The merino is great though, sad to see it leave the US market.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    miniwarmthNice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :( The merino is great though, sad to see it leave the US market.

I have yet to try the Merino socks.  I have a pair or two, but they aren't black, so they kept getting pushed to the back of the drawer.  Now it sounds like when I do try them, I'm going to regret waiting.

• 5467 points

Devin_Gmitter
    miniwarmthNice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :( The merino is great though, sad to see it leave the US market.

Why are they leaving the U.S. market? Low sales?

•  

Devin_Gmitter

You can still stock up on 3Balls.com. I just did.

DG you can always put in a merino sock order when you order your Euro trousers.

•  

Tyler Higley
    Devin_GmitterminiwarmthNice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :( The merino is great though, sad to see it leave the US market.

I stocked up big time when once I found they were going away.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Tyler Higley
    Devin_GmitterminiwarmthNice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :( The merino is great though, sad to see it leave the US market.

I stocked up big time when once I found they were going away.

That's why you have five sock drawers! :-)

•  

MarkWDallasTx

Why are they leaving the U.S. market? Low sales?

The majority of  American golf consumers see wool and assume warmth, "I would wear them in the cold but not in the summer."  When actually, in my experience and the experience of many that have tried them, wool actually regulates temperate better.  I am sure you can still find them at retail but we are fresh out!

•  

golferdrmjr
    Devin_Gmitter

Tyler HigleyDevin_GmitterminiwarmthNice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :( The merino is great though, sad to see it leave the US market.

DG you can always put in a merino sock order when you order your Euro trousers.  I stocked up big time when once I found they were going away.

That's why you have five sock drawers! :-)

Hey it is only three!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    MarkWDallasTxDevin_GmitterminiwarmthNice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :( The merino is great though, sad to see it leave the US market.

Why are they leaving the U.S. market? Low sales?  The majority of  American golf consumers see wool and assume warmth, "I would wear them in the cold but not in the summer."  When actually, in my experience and the experience of many that have tried them, wool actually regulates temperate better.  I am sure you can still find them at retail but we are fresh out!

That was one of the reasons I wasn't quick to try them.  That and they aren't "no-show."

•  

tdogg21
    Devin_GmitterMarkWDallasTxDevin_GmitterminiwarmthNice. but I just picked up like 18 pairs of the merino wools ones. Will have to pass on these :( The merino is great though, sad to see it leave the US market.

Why are they leaving the U.S. market? Low sales?  The majority of  American golf consumers see wool and assume warmth, "I would wear them in the cold but not in the summer."  When actually, in my experience and the experience of many that have tried them, wool actually regulates temperate better.  I am sure you can still find them at retail but we are fresh out!

That was one of the reasons I wasn't quick to try them.  That and they aren't "no-show."

There is a low cut/ no show version, or was...

•  

Lots of inconsistent pricing out there for the socks.  Anyhwere from $5.95 - $9.95.  Shoppers beware!

Fill those sock drawers...