New compression sock - Low Cut?

New compression sock - Low Cut?

• 1123 points

I saw the new compression sock, and I was wondering if it is going to have a no show variation or just be a sport cut?  I have several pairs of compression socks from when I was in the military and they help keep the feet fresh when standing from long periods of time.  So if this new offering has a ultra low cut model, then I will for sure be grabbing up a dozen pairs real soon.

•  

I too am a fan of the no show socks.  In the summer, that is my favorite with shorts.  I would be interested in knowing as well.   Good point.  :-)

•  

CTiger
    I saw the new compression sock, and I was wondering if it is going to have a no show variation or just be a sport cut?  I have several pairs of compression socks from when I was in the military and they help keep the feet fresh when standing from long periods of time.  So if this new offering has a ultra low cut model, then I will for sure be grabbing up a dozen pairs real soon.

At the moment it is just a sport cut and crew, but I do agree there is a need for a low cut/no show. I won't wear anything else unless it is below 50 degrees.

If the sock does well at retail I could see us expanding to low cuts, perhaps this summer. ;-)

A little story about the compression.  Most of our company first tried the sock at the PGA Show and everyone was blown away with how they fought foot fatigue.  Word got out and all the Titleist reps started coming over to our booth and asking, "What is this compression sock all about, do you have any extras?"  Needless to say towards the end of the show we barely had any left.

I have tested several proto compression socks for our development team over the past year and I can say they are absolutely as advertised!

• 1123 points

Thanks for the info DG, I saw this was coming out and had to ask.  I have five pairs of knee length compression socks from my Air Force days, and having some good FJ compression golf socks will just be icing on the cake.

•  

Hope to see the new CS cross over into Women's...As DG notes LC definitely a must wear !

•  

These compression socks sound hot and I look forward to seeing the no now shows coming out this summer.  Good info DG and thanks for the update.  Being a walker, this excites me.  CTiger, good thread.......don't think we had compressions sock when I was in the Air Force.....too far back to remember 65-71....thank you for your service.... :-)

• 1123 points

they have been around for a while Chuck, but mostly for those with leg circulation issues.  I found some a few years before I retired and started wearing them, and I swear they saved my legs on many occasions. I hope to see these in my sock drawer as soon as they are available, and have already talked with my head pro about a sizeable order for our golf shop.

• 328 points

The tech sof tour low cut has been great. How do these compare or do these replace those?

•  

sfc
    The tech sof tour low cut has been great. How do these compare or do these replace those?

The FJ Tour Compression sock will be a new category and will not replace the TechSof lineup.  

Now the features:

-Targeted Compression; The advanced foot support mechanism comprises of additional arch support placed in key stress areas, assisting circulation, aiding in reducing foot swelling and foot fatigue.

-A contoured fit; focusses support around the ankle, adding stability to the leg and foot.

-An Anatomically shaped foot-bed; provides enhanced fit and support in high impact areas, giving golfers confidence to commit to shots, knowing the base of the swing is as stable as it can be.  

-ComfortSeam™ toe enclosure for a smooth comfortable fit.

-Breathable mesh construction boosts ventilation and air circulation.

• 3676 points

Thanks Devin!  I'm excited for these and hope that we do see a no-show sooner rather than later !

• 708 points

Sounds awesome and right up my alley.  I am on my feet a lot and fresh feet are a must.  I work in a bank and like to sneak some FJ's in my sock routine whenever possible for the long days.  My feet thank me for it!!!!

• 1123 points

They will offer a crew length compression sock DB9, you might give them a shot.  If you are on your feet all day, I highly recommend them.  Your feet will feel fresh afterwards and you will have more spring in your step.

• 328 points

Thanks Devin, I love the TechSof and still have a few pairs un-opened but I will try these when I see them

•  

CTiger
    They will offer a crew length compression sock DB9, you might give them a shot.  If you are on your feet all day, I highly recommend them.  Your feet will feel fresh afterwards and you will have more spring in your step.

I agree the real benefit of the FJ Compression is how you feel late in the day!

I have them on right now about to head to Riviera for a long day on my feet, not worried at all!

•  

Enjoy your vacation Devin!