Golf specific socks or everyday socks?

Golf specific socks or everyday socks?

•  

I am curious if anyone or everyone has socks they wear just for the golf course or if they just stock pile a ton and wear them for whatever the purpose may be.

For me, I have a lot of golf socks that I wear strictly on the course or when practicing (TechSof™  Low Cut) and thenwith regular athletic shoes for working out or day to day I wear my other socks (ProDry Extreme®  Sport) with the mesh.

Oh, and occasionally some Under Armour ones......naughty of me.  Sorry!

•  

I do have socks that are designated as golf only.  I don't really know why since I wear basically the same kinds of socks all the time, but I guess I'm just weird that way.

•  

Not only do I have golf specific socks, I have drawer dedicated to my golf socks. It is nicely stocked with ProDry Extreme and TechSof. I've got problems.

•  

Dedicated golf sock drawer... now that just takes it to a whole new level!

•  

I have used Thorlors for golf until I tried the TechSoft. They breath so much better. I hope they come out with some for cooler weather.

•  

md7716

Not only do I have golf specific socks, I have drawer dedicated to my golf socks. It is nicely stocked with ProDry Extreme and TechSof. I've got problems.

haha, now THAT'S awesome!  I will definitely have to consider that

•  

I like the Footjoy Extreme Socks, they work best for keeping me comfortable and cool during those summer rounds!  I have the long, ankle high and roll top versions.

Great Sock !

•  

I have tried both ways and not noticed an extreme difference however I do like the new FJ Extreme socks compared to my everyday socks for golf...

• 4775 points

Golf socks are for golf, gym socks for the gym, work socks for work, casual sock for casual.  I didn't realize until know that I have so many socks!!!

•  

I have both dedicated golf socks and non-golf socks.

In the warm weather, I wear the golf socks all the time, but when it gets colder I tend to use the slightly heavier non-dedicated golf socks. Both work well for me.

My drawer separation isn't as bad as md's. I separate based on low or regular cut.

•  

19hole

I have both dedicated golf socks and non-golf socks.

In the warm weather, I wear the golf socks all the time, but when it gets colder I tend to use the slightly heavier non-dedicated golf socks. Both work well for me.

My drawer separation isn't as bad as md's. I separate based on low or regular cut.

19th perhaps a good idea for a new Footjoy product "golf socks for colder weather"

•  

i must admit i only have one sock drawer filled with FJ socks. I'll use the long socks for colder playing days but also to work as they are comfortable and let my feet breathe throughout the day. I'll wear the no-show socks always when golfing and even with gym shoes...

•  

md7716

That is slightly scary my friend! I keep mine seperated between low and high, but that is about the extent of my sock drwaer. Do use the low one for the gym also.

•  

I have hi and low cut FJ socks, that I use for golf or when wearing sneakers. I also have casual socks with golf related designs, for golf only. Wore with trousers only, no shorts.

•  

I have a low and High sock drawer. And I do have specific golf socks.

Plus the pairs I keep in my golf storage in the truck for those "meetings" I attend on some sunny afternoons.