Latest Acquisitions

Latest Acquisitions

•  

I broke down last week and placed an order with GolfLocker for socks.  And, boy, I mean an order for socks!  I picked up 10 pairs as shown.  Expect to wear the first pair of the lightweight sports tomorrow with my Icon waves that are a tighter fit on me than my other Icons.  

• 5065 points

Nice choices.

•  

That's a Socksapalooza!

•  

I love fun socks, wear them proudly.

•  

GGG will be in love!      Nice socks!

•  

WOW! IMPRESSIVE!

You must play alot Ted. That haul would last me years.

• 535 points

Good picks.

•  

Nice socks, enjoy it.

• 5050 points

Great buy. That's what I call happy feet!

• 2963 points

Like the black and lime, they are very sharp !

•  

I have a lot of black and white FJ socks that I need to wear, but as the Crocman says, it is about choices.....I love those anklebeaters in color....have to look into those......mother-in-law sending some money for birthday next week and what better way to spend it.....love those colors.......as Devin would say; "those are the wow socks"....I heading to google right now......when you walk four days a week, white socks do not last very long.......save these colors for tournaments.....have a few coming up soon.......cz : )

•  

CROCMAN
    WOW! IMPRESSIVE!

You must play alot Ted. That haul would last me years.

I usually play at least four days a week, but very often five and occasionally, six.  Given a pair for the course, and a pair for the afternoon/evening, I do wear a lot of socks during a week.  Liked the looks of the striped low cuts and the striped crews, so I thought, why not?  The lightweight low cuts were a bonus that should get a good amount of wear.  Today's round was played wearing them with my old wave Icons--a pleasant change from earlier rounds wearing those shoes.  Just wish I could get a slightly smaller size from FJ.  

• 1651 points

Those socks for some reason don't get me excited

•  

Ted, I've picked up a ton of the new FJ socks over the last couple years. The argyles in the collections are really nice, but the new line of stripes are crazy good. Last week at Sawgrass I snagged a pair of the wide stripe Navy-Lime to go witht he Navy-Lime shirt I picked up. Awesome to be able to tie things together!

• 2507 points

I like the striped gray with the blue trim, as well as the gray solids