FJ Socks Similar to Swiftwick

FJ Socks Similar to Swiftwick

• 1680 points

Does FJ have any plans of offering a sock similar in style to the Swiftwick socks? Although the summer is entering the final month, I am curious to add to my wonderful sock collection!

•  

As in a Merino Wool sock? or a Compression?

• 1680 points

Compression

•  

It is a distinct possibility. :-)

• 4485 points

Devin_Gmitter
    It is a distinct possibility. :-)

Looking forward to the next product line release :)

•  

Please bring in colors!

• 1680 points

I would have to say that FJ is certainly giving away to others in that market place now... I havent tried the Merino socks yet but I was an avid kentwool sock rocker up until recent where I have been doing swiftwick due to the heat of the summer....open to new FJ offerings though!

• 3506 points

Adam62482
    I would have to say that FJ is certainly giving away to others in that market place now... I havent tried the Merino socks yet but I was an avid kentwool sock rocker up until recent where I have been doing swiftwick due to the heat of the summer....open to new FJ offerings though!

I am surprised you haven't given FJ ProDry a look. Unbelievable in the heat! Solid arch support and come in a variety of colors/cuts

• 1362 points

I have a few pairs of Techsofs and these are absolute heaven. Compression, support and moisture management all in 3 different sizes.

• 1680 points

I will give them a try