New Socks Available

New Socks Available

•  

So today when I got the e-mail blast for Golf Locker I checked on the new sock items. Viola! They are now available, with all the hot new stripe patterns up for sale.

If you buy two pairs you can save $1.00 per sock. So I snagged 4 pairs to add to my collection.

• 1979 points

Are these in store's now?

WIll the PGA super store @ the world golf village have these in stock this weekend?

Thanks for any help.

• 1979 points

Are these in store's now?

WIll the PGA super store @ the world golf village have these in stock this weekend?

Thanks for any help.

•  

No pics???

•  

Ill go look, thx TH!

• 2781 points

I got that email to but haven't checked out the goods yet.

•  

Wow! Those are great!  Golf Locker has pics up....

•  

DG,

Will the Merino Wool continue to be available?  Did not see them in the current catalog.

TT

•  

I think you answered your own question Tim.... Some good things don't last forever...

•  

Here's to hoping that the merino wool socks become available as closeouts on golflocker.com

•  

OUTIGER
    DG,

Will the Merino Wool continue to be available?  Did not see them in the current catalog.

TT

Those are being discontinued. They did not place well in the states, we will be keeping them in Europe and Asia.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    OUTIGERDG,

TT

Those are being discontinued. They did not place well in the states, we will be keeping them in Europe and Asia.

But the Asian feet are smaller.  And Euros don't wear socks.

Send us all some samples.  hahaha

TT

•  

Dev and cast, please do colors in short socks! We don't wear pants too often in SoCal!

• 3066 points

TNT009
    Dev and cast, please do colors in short socks! We don't wear pants too often in SoCal!

Socks to match your.... hmmm.. boxers or briefs?

•  

Sock to match my MyJoy Icons!