Socktans

Socktans

• 1466 points

Any way to avoid it? Go barefoot? I have a beautiful one!

• 2781 points

haha I wear the low cut socks but there is no way to avoid it.  Even just wearing shoes causes the tan.

•  

Afraid not.

Unless you live in the sun and don't wear shoes when not playing ... it's gonna happen!

•  

I have the monkey feet as well.  I get rid of them by going to the pool or lake.  What is worse is the golfer/farmer tan that develops.

TT

• 4131 points

I get rid of mine in the pool. I would rather be playing golf than be in the pool.

Hard to deny to the wife that I have been spending a lot of time at the course when I have a sock tan.

• 3688 points

I try to get rid of mine when I'm not golfing (wearing sandals or nothing as often as possible!).

It doesn't always work!

•  

It's the Mark of a Player!  :-)

•  

I'd go with the low cut socks.  I go with either the TechSof or Marino Tour Low Cut.  Highly recommend these socks.

•  

Low socks and quality time in the pool. Love the "Mark of the Player"!

•  

Be happy that you have the tan - means you are getting out to play and the sun is shining.

•  

The only thing worse is a hat tan.  At least you  can hide a sock tan going out for dinner.  

• 2947 points

How do you hide the "one-hand-lighter-than-the-other" syndrome?

•  

parthur
    How do you hide the "one-hand-lighter-than-the-other" syndrome?

Only wear your glove when you are hitting the shot. No reason to leave it on from tee to green.

•  

golferdrmjr

Well said, Don !

Here's a tip though - Try a self tanning product or moisturizer with self tanning properties to blend in those white feet !

• 2377 points

golferdrmjr

Great comment, how appropriate if its caused by FJ Shoes.