best socks ever

best socks ever

• 10 points

Most comfortable golf socks I have ever used#FJ socks

•  

osseogolfer, welcome to FJC!

I know exactly what you mean.  When I was new here in the FJC I read many things about socks and could not believe the praise it gets from everyone until I tried a pair.

Sure enough it is just like how you said it. . . and I share the same experience with you and everyone here. . .

"best socks ever".

•  

Welcome to the Forum osseogolfer.  It's good to see new folks popping up these days in increasing numbers.  I'm curious about which FJ socks have caught your attention.  There are quite a few different ones, so let us know which you particularly like.  I've got several pair of ProDry Extreme crew socks, ProDry Lightweight dress socks and a couple pair of ComfortTech.  I like all of them, but am especially enamored of the PD Extreme crew socks.  Would love to get some more colors for wear with slacks--currently limited to black, brown, navy, oatmeal, and natural.

•  

Welcome to the FJC, osseogolfer.

• 6 points

Hello, this is Catfish and I am new to the site.  What sock are you discussing and where do you get them?  

•  

Welcome Catfish, good question. However, all FootJoy socks are great. Some are just more so than others. You can't go wrong with the ProDrys or ProDry Extremes. And you can get them almost any place that sells golf equipment, including most online retailers. When you buy some your feet will be happy!

•  

Catfish
    Hello, this is Catfish and I am new to the site.  What sock are you discussing and where do you get them?

Let me be the next to welcome you to the Forum, Catfish.  Stick around and you'll find some interesting discussions and some real characters.  This group is dedicated FJ lovers, as you'll be able to tell if you peruse some of the shoe and apparel threads.  I strongly recommend the 2013 New Shoe thread, under Shoes.  Hope to hear more from you.

•  

Heard so many great things here and elsewhere, just need to get some to find out first hand.

• 2781 points

Welcome to both new members. FJ without a doubt makes the best socks. I wear them on and off the course, as I'm sure many of you do.

•  

Welcome to the FJC guys.

Hard to beat the Merino Wool socks for all conditions.  All of the sock line up is outstanding.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Welcome to the FJC guys.

Hard to beat the Merino Wool socks for all conditions.  All of the sock line up is outstanding.

TT

I would have to agree with TT in stating that the Merino Wool socks are the best.

• 2771 points

Welcome!  Enjoy

• 6 points

Just got in from playing 36 holes today.  What a awesome day, clear skies and in upper 60's!  Thanks for the warm welcome and the info on the socks.

•  

Tyler Higley
    OUTIGERWelcome to the FJC guys.

TT

I would have to agree with TT in stating that the Merino Wool socks are the best.

I'll third that. I rocked them for 36 holes is Ventura CA. It was a bit cold in the am and warmed up in the afternoon. My feet were comfy the whole time.

• 5177 points

The ref throws an argyle for piling on! The Merino Wool socks are very, very nice and transfer beautifully to outfits beyond the golf course. Lov'em!