PGA Show 2013 socks

PGA Show 2013 socks

•  

Here are the socks and gloves that were on display at the PGA Show. New styles for the ladies, too!

• 2781 points

Thanks for the picture!  They look great. I can't wait to get some.

•  

The colors in gloves are great - are those StaSof or SciFlex?

•  

SciFlex

•  

Excellent picture, Chris. I love the socks, the colors really pop. I am not a fan of the Sciflex myself, but I see a great market for that touch of color for many players. Not only to match up gloves to outfits, but to give players the opportunity to be a little different on the course.

•  

Guess I'll be giving my local rep a call -  got to have the stripped and argyle socks.

thanks again for posting

•  

Go Hokies
    Guess I'll be giving my local rep a call -  got to have the stripped and argyle socks.

thanks again for posting

The striped socks are my favorites! You guys should see the ones left on the cutting room floor...

•  

what's the time-frame for the socks - April?

thanks

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Go HokiesGuess I'll be giving my local rep a call -  got to have the stripped and argyle socks.

thanks again for posting

The striped socks are my favorites! You guys should see the ones left on the cutting room floor...

Anyone at FJAI 2 knows Devo LOVES his stripey socks..... haha

in all seriousness are they ProDry Lightweight?  Aren't the Argyles the "lightweight" ones?  My of a dress sock thickness vs. the extreme.

• 1344 points

Sweet, some new socks!!!!!!!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Go HokiesGuess I'll be giving my local rep a call -  got to have the stripped and argyle socks.

thanks again for posting

The only way for us to see them is for you to post pictures!  :)

•  

Great picture Chris!  Thanks for sharing this.

•  

Holy cr@#! These socks look awesome. The new stripes are a fantastic add to the line up for sure. I would say certainly a little "bold" for FJ, but a welcome addition to be sure.

I just picked up several pairs from the Spring Hampton and Catalina lines yesterday.

•  

Wow,  Cool Colors and patterns ! Appears FJ has been listening.....Can't wait to see the new Ladies styles !

golfchick
    Here are the socks and gloves that were on display at the PGA Show. New styles for the ladies, too!

•  

Here's the pic from FJ's facebook!  WOW!!! loving these.

DG, are they more like the lightweight style of prodry vs. the extreme?