Forums

Show me your socks......

•  

tee2green
    Where did you get such a great  price ? Love  the golf carts !!

Pro Shop @ the Salt Pond Golf Course in Delaware.....Summer Sale!

• 1649 points

Arrived in the mail yesterday just in time for fall/winter golfing seasons. 

•  

Great arrival there CTiger.....Can never go wrong with Basic Black  !

•  

This thread is as fun as ever!!!

Great collections, GGG, and all!

It's been weeks since the Red Sox won, but there were still talk about it during happy hour.  So tomorrow, I'll be rocking an icon with red iguana and red sox, white pants, red shirt and a blue cap.  :-)  

•  

Been meaning to post these Orange Martinis I sported two Saturdays ago......

•  

The magic of Tech Sof Tours are great on course, at the gym, with your PJs.....Luv the Anatomical Cradle feature ! But need them more colors......

•  

Hey Alex, nice to see your little tootsies again. :-) I picked up a pile of socks from 3balls.com the other day, couldn't pass up the good deals.

•  

Nice score Don. I just added a couple pairs myself over the weekend. Absolutely loving the comfort of the FJ socks...

•  

Thanks Randy, they are nice socks for sure.

• 2485 points

I had purchased some on sale Merino's in sport as well as crew versions.  I have been wearing the crews around town (a bit chilly for golf here in Wisconsin) and have found them a great sock, wish I purchased more than 3 pair of each type.  

•  

Don, you just made me do this... One can never have too many FJ socks to wear!

•  

Randy, very nice pick up.  

•  

BostonBuzza
    Randy, very nice pick up.

B, this is perpetual purchasing at its finest! Always snag the socks that go with the collections. Last night whilst going through my sock drawer, it dawned on me that I had nearly 60% FJ socks now. So it was time for a snap!

• 630 points

And these don't include the ones in my sock drawer!

•  

Quite the Score, Don !

golferdrmjr
    Hey Alex, nice to see your little tootsies again. :-) I picked up a pile of socks from 3balls.com the other day, couldn't pass up the good deals.