Forums

Show me your socks......

•  

Diamonds in the Rough with some Argyle Action going on from this past weekend.....

•  

I'm sure the guys will enjoy them at Sawgrass!

•  

Sweet.......like no sock look....show off my tan.....

•  

Looking sharp as always, Alex.

• 3506 points

Reppin Spring 2013 Argyles and Spikeless FJ Professionals today at the office

• 5116 points

girlsgotgolf
    Diamonds in the Rough with some Argyle Action going on from this past weekend.....

I love the red argyle socks. And you can just get a glimpse of the pattern. Very cool!

• 630 points

Love those merino wool socks!

•  

dzabkar
    Reppin Spring 2013 Argyles and Spikeless FJ Professionals today at the office

Snazzy !

•  

TNT009
    I'm sure the guys will enjoy them at Sawgrass!

Don't think the Red Argyles will be making the trip to SG....FL requires more vibrant colors and dazzling energy !

•  

Shank46
    Love those merino wool socks!

Classics !

• 3023 points

Triple G  you have got to have the brightest sock draw on the planet !! Gotta put  shades on just to open it  I bet     : -)

Love the cranberry martini's BTW !!  

•  

tee2green
    Triple G  you have got to have the brightest sock draw on the planet !! Gotta put  shades on just to open it  I bet     : -)  Love the cranberry martini's BTW !!

Thanks, t2g ....Shades are optional...Cocktails required !

•  

At last the ' elusive ' Lime Martinis !  Couldn't resist the (2) for $5 pricing so paired them with Chartreuse Golf Carts....

• 3023 points

Where did you get such a great  price ? Love  the golf carts !!

• 5116 points

Would be nice if they had some of the patterns  on the top cuff to make them slightly more visible.