Forums

Show me your socks......

•  

Rockin photo - you just need some Carolina Blue Laces

•  

Nordstrom. $3.95 a pair. Perfect match in color, but not waxed, like Devo's legs......

Boom!

•  

Stumbled across some Raspberry & Orange Martinis over the weekend @ Woodbridge Country Club

But those Lime Martinis are still elusive.......

•  

A few more Raspberry & Turquoise Tropicals complimented by an ***.......

•  

girlsgotgolf
    A few more Raspberry & Turquoise Tropicals complimented by an ***.......

Man , that filter is out of control. What word were you trying to use? Alex, be creative!

•  

I'd rock those orange martinis!

•  

TNT009
    I'd rock those orange martinis!

If you are around a size 10 they fit perfectly!

•  

I think I'll go find a pair of the orange ones and give them a try - just because you say they will work.

•  

golferdrmjr
    girlsgotgolfA few more Raspberry & Turquoise Tropicals complimented by an ***.......Man , that filter is out of control. What word were you trying to use? Alex, be creative!

Yikes, I've been filtered ! Unbelievable for the simple word I used - But Ok, Let's see if I can be creative in describing the Tiger Stripes - mysterious, tropical, foreign, unusual......How'd I do, Don ?

•  

Go Hokies
    I think I'll go find a pair of the orange ones and give them a try - just because you say they will work.

You'll love them. So you'll definitely need to show us those new socks !

•  

Showing off the sock game today at the office

• 3284 points

Awesome socks. I don't think I've strayed much from the black/browns/whites on the golf course.  When I used to wear suits to the office it was ties and socks that were my forte.  But these days, like pleated pants, those clothes have been put into storage until fashion trends, and my waist, come around.

That said I'm amazed at the patterns and colour palettes that are being combined; pretty daring stuff!  Keep it up.

•  

dzabkar

Showing off the sock game today at the office

Nice look! Love the socks and the shoes! :-)

•  

Now, that's all cool and well put together there, young man . . . very nice!

•  

Styling there DZ