Forums

Show me your socks......

• 4511 points

Hmm,

While i'm not a coordinator I see that I'll have to start matching something to my new black/charcoal M:Projects :)

Time to look at the sock options!

•  

Welcome to the FJC, etakmit.....You will soon become as fashion coordinator ( aka FJ Fashionista ) now that you are here !   FJ just came out with and launched some great new men's socks at the PGA Show....

•  

Dev, we need short socks in a variety of colors!

•  

Yes, indeed....We need more colors & patterns. Spring has finally sprung here (at least for today) so I am going to need new socks for the 2013 season! Tell me were are those new designs....I'm available to help create and test them out if need be !

TNT009
    Dev, we need short socks in a variety of colors!

•  

Aqua flower power Comfort Sofs that lead me to my first Eagle on course today !!!!!!

•  

Congrats Alex! Flower power = Eagle, good to know. :-)

•  

Congrats on your 1st Eagle.  They are shots you usually don't forget.

Nice socks too...

•  

Thanks, Don & Brian !  Thrilled & amazed myself... I saw the ball go into the hole but then I thought couldn't be it must of rolled off the green...my friend checked the cup and there it was. I jumped & shouted for joy...Might just have create a separate thread on this milestone !

•  

Nice going there, GGG!  Congratulations on your 1st eagle!

•  

Thanks, Noel....No such luck this past weekend but another weekend on the horizon...So thinking positive cause you never know when an eagle will land again, lol !

•  

Hey GGG well done on your first eagle, I'm liking the socks too they rock. Do you think they do any with eagle on them?

•  

Thanks, Ff  and yes the socks rock !  No eagle patterns that I am aware of, lol....Right now for us Gals all there are Martini Glasses & Flowers....Hoping for some other new & fun designs !

• 1466 points

Wow after seeing all of these I really need to step up my sock game!

•  

Gzink96
    Wow after seeing all of these I really need to step up my sock game!

Socks, they make your game. So indeed step it up !

•  

Pink Martinis for a New Course & New Golf Group fit the day just right ending with Cocktails, New Friends and another Tee Time….