Forums

Show me your socks......

•  

The selection looks great and damn familiar!

Good stuff, Smithjss!

•  

Looking good Sjss....Now we'll need to see come of these colors in actions !

Smithjss
    New arrivals.  These are super comfy!

•  

Just hanging around the house in these tonight...Not as exciting as the others, but very comfortable indeed!!!

•  

Looking good, TL !  Luv the right / left identification and line details.........

•  

These are the lalest. I have asked Santa for.!!!!!

• 367 points

How well do these hold up at the ankle

•  

Welcome to the Community Porky! I think the guys will need to answer your question about the durability of the Men's Product.

However, found these Comfort Sof's @ GG over the weekend to add to my collection....

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Why thank you,nd.....Great ideas is why I get paid big bucks, lol ! Always look  to be creative.

noeldaofChristmas stuffers... Great idea,  GGG!

I left pictures of the socks on the computer screen so my wife would find it.  She's not a golfer, and did not like the low cuts.

But, when we were away for New Year's and her feet got cold, she wore one of mine-- the blue one in the picture. Now I see my blue and red socks in the Mrs.'

I'm not sure if I'll ever get it back.  She said it not only looks good, "It feels nice and hugs her feet-- and has a lot of cushion in the soles of her feet!"  Also, she spoke to her sister about it on the phone the other day!

(gasp) I think my wife is an (unofficial) FJA!  (lol)

This has been a real cool discovery!

•  

nd - sounds as if another FootJoy Fan has been born !  Don't have to be a Golfer to wear great socks....I am fan of the Low Cuts and Fun Patterns. It's bad enough my tan visibly stops at my ankles leaving my feet  a totally different shade of pale !

•  

I'm huge Kentwool fan.  I will have to check out the merino wool FJ socks at the PGA Show.

•  

Quite the collection of 'The Rocking Socks' there jd10.....KW's new 19th Hole Collection makes quite a statement. I believe many of the FJ Fashionista would dig them !  

•  

I've picked up 3 pairs of the KW line; Navy, Pink, and Grey in short styles to wear with shorts. I will hand it them, they are comfortable. But I acquired them for the color alone, since FJ does not have a comparable offering.

As for the rest of the FJ line, including the Merino range, they are really nice. I wear them to work now with dress shoes and they are so comfy. Today I have on a pair of the Argyles with Raspberry to match what I'm wearing. All good!

•  

Show us your colors, TH !

•  

Man, I'm gonna have to up my sock game! GGG is just stylin'. I'm glad FJ finally came out with some more fun socks for the gentlemen out there.

•  

Am hoping for some new fun & colorful patterns from FJ so I can continue the 'stylin'. Ya know it s tough job trying to keep up with all the other FJ Fashionistas but somebody's got to do !