Forums

New merino wools are awesome for _____ (you fill in the blank!)

•  

My latest new merino wool socks are not just great for golf but also travel!  What do you enjoy using them for outside of golf?

•  

Everyday, golf, work and play

•  

They have become the new standard for everyday wear for me.

• 630 points

I'll wear them if I'm going someplace where I will be doing a lot of walking.  But yeah - I've worn them for more than just golfing. Love them.

•  

They have proven to be quite versatile for my uses.  I like to wear them when working at trade shows. Standing up most all day can be murder on my knees and feet.  They offer more padding and comfort.

TT

•  

I am IMPRESSED.  I rocked those at the FJA during some really wet and gnarly conditions and my feet were bone dry.  These are the best sock I've ever owned.  I don't want to wear anything else.

•  

They are extremely comfortable and provide outstanding support!  

•  

I never thought I would wear a better sock than the Tech Sof until I tried the merino wool.

•  

bholley
    I never thought I would wear a better sock than the Tech Sof until I tried the merino wool.

Nice to see a well articulated and cogent response Bruce. Interested to see what part of this the censors hacked out.....

•  

OUTIGER
    They have proven to be quite versatile for my uses.  I like to wear them when working at trade shows. Standing up most all day can be murder on my knees and feet.  They offer more padding and comfort.

TT

I'm thrilled to hear FJ has something that keeps you off your knees at trade shows Tim. From what I hear, it seems to be where you spend most of the time....

•  

I wear them to keep my feet warm around the house, golf, business, social , most of the time, I have a pair on.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Tar Heel
    bholleyI never thought I would wear a better sock than the Tech Sof until I tried the merino wool.

Nice to see a well articulated and cogent response Bruce. Interested to see what part of this the censors hacked out.....

Whenever cognizant I try to be cogent however I am far too lazy to to try to determine if these words are cognates especially after drinking too much cognac.

•  

bholley

Tar Heel
    bholleyI never thought I would wear a better sock than the Tech Sof until I tried the merino wool.

Whenever cognizant I try to be cogent however I am far too lazy to to try to determine if these words are cognates especially after drinking too much cognac.

Bruce, that was very coherent. Happy Hennessy.

•  

golferdrmjr
    bholley

Tar HeelbholleyI never thought I would wear a better sock than the Tech Sof until I tried the merino wool.

Bruce, that was very coherent. Happy Hennessy.

Thanks Don, You can bet your sweet bippy the post made several people look that up in their Funk and Wagnalls.

•  

That's my Bruce.... May your cognizant demeanor continue to provide cogent content with the cognac cocktails.... Carry on...