Forums

Any plans to improve upon or create something better than the ProDry socks?

•  

Just wondering if there were any plans in the works to improve on the ProDry socks or something new that is even better.  I know that it would be hard to beat this sock.  I never thought I would be discussing the performance of socks, but the ProDry socks are the cat's meow.  The only issue I have with these socks is the sweatproofness!? tends to break down fairly quickly.  It would be nice if FJ could make them last a little longer.

With that being said, does anyone else have issues with their ProDry socks break down quickly?

Tim

•  

tim --

I am a huge fan of ProDry too, but you have to check out new TechSof.  There is so much 'tech' in these socks, they should be selling them at BestBuy!

http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/mens.asp?c=249

•  

ProDry = Lexus

TechSof = Bently.

As odd as it seems discussing "sock performance", clearly it matters!  I need a good pair and the TechSof seem to last longer and wick moisture.

•  

Mike - do you have that sock with a roll top or tab?

•  

Mike Lowe

tim --

I am a huge fan of ProDry too, but you have to check out new TechSof.  There is so much 'tech' in these socks, they should be selling them at BestBuy!

http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/mens.asp?c=249

I am shocked that I have not heard of these until now.  I am going to have to go out today and track down a pair of these and give them a go.  I am not sure if we have these in the shop at the club.  I will give these a go and let you know how they work out Mike!

Tim

•  

Just got some pro-dry extreme last week, but after last week, will go find som Tech-Sof to see how they compare.  Beyond longer life, any other input from those who have tried them?

•  

memphisunited

Hey memphis ...

Sorry, I missed your question.  There is nothing with an actual roll top in TechSof.  We do have a TechSof Low Cut which it roughly the same height.

Hope this helps.

ML

•  

Mike Lowe

memphisunited

Hey memphis ...

Sorry, I missed your question.  There is nothing with an actual roll top in TechSof.  We do have a TechSof Low Cut which it roughly the same height.

Hope this helps.

ML

Memphis - in addition, the low cut does stay in place really well if that's your concern.  I haven't had any issues with my low cut TechSof staying place, and I usually walk too.

•  

Better than a PRO DRY .... Is it possible ..... LOL

•  

HI Mike,

Love my TechSofs. Can't think to wear anything else now but do they have to have that grey heel? It shows. Maybe you could make in in pink for the ladies sizes!

•  

That's not a bad idea mizunogirl .... I may even wear a pair myself ... LOL   :-)

•  

go with the tech soft!!  awesome comfort/support

• 3627 points

I second the recommendations of the TechSofs! But the ProDry's are pretty solid too.