Forums

I wish Footjoy socks had a more sporty feel.

• 832 points

Similar to another very popular company that starts with an A. Does any one recommend a FJ sock similar to the coolmax made by the a company??

•  

1. Merino Tour™

Merino Tour™

Merino Tour golf socks deliver the ultimate in golf comfort, combining unbeatable moisture management and temperature regulation for the optimal golf playing experience.

Learn More »
    2. TechSof® Tour

TechSof® Tour

Anatomically shaped foot-beds provide enhanced cushioning in targeted areas of high impact...
      Learn More »
    3. ProDry®

ProDry®

ProDry socks with Dri-Lex Technology wicks moisture off your skin, allowing for a drier, more comfortable sock.

Learn More »
    4. ProDry® Lightweight

ProDry® Lightweight

This collection from FootJoy offers a lighter and more relaxing feel without compromising the benefits of our traditional ProDry golf socks.  
      Learn More »
    5. ComfortSof™ Collection

ComfortSof™ Collection

Soft combed cotton delivers the smoothest, softest feeling sock. CottonSof socks absorb moisture and are breathable to keep active feet more comfortable...

• 832 points

Thanks I will try all of them out. Im pretty picky about socks so im sure one of them will work fo me...

•  
    FJ socks are made for folders. Not runners or baseball players. Just golfers. So the advanced technology used in any of the FJ socks far exceeds any competitor out there. Period. I now use FJ socks exclusively for on course, and my feet always feel great when I finish the round. Try them and you too will fall in love with them.
  •  

I'm moving to FJ socks all the time -  order has been placed for 2 dozen of the argyles.

•  
    Like Hokies, I just dropped an order for several pairs of the new argyles. They will look so great! And comfy..... Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    • 625 points

From where can you order the argyles?  I looked all over, and can't find them anywhere.  Does anybody have a link?

•  

Check the FJ home page, under Mens Socks.  Choose the argyle under the ProDry section and then click "Dealer Locator" at the bottom of your screen.  That will give you a list of locations that sell FJ products near you.  You then just have to find out which one(s) have the ProDry Argyle socks and you're good to go.

• 625 points

I checked.  No dice.  :(

• 942 points

Tar Heel, socks, for me, never have been a big deal. Once you wear FJ it become a big deal for life.