Forums

Merino Tour Sweepstakes

•  

I'm sure all of you FJC members are already entering daily for your chance to win in the Merino Tour sweepstakes (I know I am) but thought I'd post a little reminder in case you weren't.  I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I can't wait for these to hit the shelves so I can try them out.

• 3627 points

I have been, but thanks for the reminder!

•  

Religiously submit....

When will these be in the stores????

-ICONs for ALL

•  

They are available now!

•  

This-is-cool! . . . GolfLocker.com has it. . . . gotta have'm.

•  
    I have entered every day and I hope I win
  •  

I noticed that the lead to the entry form has gone off the FJ home page.  You now have to either go through the blog or go to the microsite for the Merino Tour socks.  This may change after the Masters ends.

•  

pulplvr

I noticed that the lead to the entry form has gone off the FJ home page.  You now have to either go through the blog or go to the microsite for the Merino Tour socks.  This may change after the Masters ends.

I've just looked again.  The only way I found the contest entry is by going to the Blog and finding the Merino Tour Wool entry.  You can then link to the contest entry form from there (near the bottom of the blog entry).  Good luck everyone.

•  

pulplvr

I always go through the My Account section. It takes you right to all the Sweepstakes you have entered in the past and the most current Sweepstakes that are available.

•  

I have been trying, my PRO says hes not sure when they will arrive.  I am starting to think it may be his ordering.  A bit behind the times, if you know what I mean...

•  

BostonBuzza

I have been trying, my PRO says hes not sure when they will arrive.  I am starting to think it may be his ordering.  A bit behind the times, if you know what I mean...

Ran into the same issue (no availability locally) so I went to my standard: www.golflocker.com

Received and wearing......AAAHHH (have even submitted review)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

BostonBuzza

I had my pro order them a few week back and received them in a week. I think you might be getting the run around.

Tyler

•  

I've been entering the contests every day, but today I decided to buy a pair.  They sure look and feel nice. I can't wait to wear them when I play a round.

•  

Anyone find the final results of this contest anywhere?  I've been looking, but not finding.

•  

Here you go:

http://www.footjoy.com/contest/2012merinotour/winners.asp

The final winners are still being verified.