Forums

Merino Wool Socks

• 3500 points

GTJacket8

dzabkar

Got my first pair. BUY BUY BUY!! Words cannot describe how comfortable these babies are. Please get yourself SEVERAL pairs. Go to your local club pro and see if he/she can order. May be easier that way.

I cannt wait to wear these in warmer months to put all its highlights to the test.

You're killing me here!  Definitely going to have to pick some of these up.

Worth it my man. I am sure I was annoying the pro to order and wa-la! Comfy feet.

•  

dzabkar

GTJacket8

dzabkar

Got my first pair. BUY BUY BUY!! Words cannot describe how comfortable these babies are. Please get yourself SEVERAL pairs. Go to your local club pro and see if he/she can order. May be easier that way.

I cannt wait to wear these in warmer months to put all its highlights to the test.

You're killing me here!  Definitely going to have to pick some of these up.

Worth it my man. I am sure I was annoying the pro to order and wa-la! Comfy feet.

I could still use them as it is going to be cold here for a few more months.

•  

dzabkar

Where did you get them?  Be sure to post a product review.

• 3500 points

Dallin

dzabkar

I would suggest a local pro shop. I know you won't save much money there but you can special order anything.

Review: They are insanely comfortable. My feet aren't gasping for air like in a lot of wool socks can be. I have yet to play a round in them or do much else in them besides wear them in everyday use. I would definately reccomend buying them. Due to CC fraud charges and theft on my CC's in the last month, I am hesistent to buy anything online so that is why I personally go to a local pro. As soon as I wear them for golf (playing this Sunday I hope!) I will be sure to let everyone know how amazing they will be on the course as well.

•  

dzabkar

Dallin

dzabkar

I would suggest a local pro shop. I know you won't save much money there but you can special order anything.

Review: They are insanely comfortable. My feet aren't gasping for air like in a lot of wool socks can be. I have yet to play a round in them or do much else in them besides wear them in everyday use. I would definately reccomend buying them. Due to CC fraud charges and theft on my CC's in the last month, I am hesistent to buy anything online so that is why I personally go to a local pro. As soon as I wear them for golf (playing this Sunday I hope!) I will be sure to let everyone know how amazing they will be on the course as well.

Thanks for the info - I want to buy a pair, but I still haven't seen them at my local stores...I might have to talk to the store manager :)

•  

I have not seen them available online or in stores.  I will ask my local pro.

•  

My pro said he can order them, should find out more tonight when I stop out at the course.

• 3500 points

They are definately available for special order. That's how I got mine!

•  

I have a half a dozen pairs on order

• 3500 points

Tyler Higley

That's what I'm talking about! Also, I found that they are great everyday socks, too. I have hardwood floors in my apartment in RI and they get quite cold most days (unless this amazing weather keeps up) and I found that wearing the Merinos around the house are so comfy. I love 'em

•  

Tyler Higley

Feel free to send me a pair when they arrive.  

•  

OUTIGER

Tyler Higley

Feel free to send me a pair when they arrive.  

They should ship this week and be waiting for me in my locker when I get back from Phoenix. Just in time for my trip to South Carolina and the Masters.

• 3627 points

Thanks for the review dzabkar. I'll have to order a few from my pro shop.

•  

Have a couple of pairs on the way.  Like Christmas in April.

TT

•  

Finally received mine......Comfortable does not express the pleasure that my feet feel in these Merinos....

-ICONs for ALL