Forums

Multicolor ProDry socks

•  

For those who loves to match shirt and socks have available a limited edition of multicolor ProDry socks.

That is a 12-pack including: 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 salmon, 1 purple, 1 light blue, 1 gray, 2 black, 2 tan and 2 navy. Very cool.

•  

Where's the orange? How could they forget orange?!?!

Haha, anyway, some great colors here. Where did you see the 12-pack available for purchase?

•  

kab012345

Haha, anyway, some great colors here. Where did you see the 12-pack available for purchase?

You can have a look on www.discountgolfworld.com

•  

Love that FJ is offering these.  Don't know that they are quite my style, but it's always nice to have the option though.

•  

Those are sweet! I love the light blue and the silver. They would match my new MyJoys.

•  
    Those are nice long socks .... I like the different colors that they come in
    • 3506 points

kab012345

I think that's the coral in the back middle. I could be wrong.

•  

I just can't see Jack or Arnie wearing anything other than white, off-white, beigge, brown or black socks. Then agian, FJ is probably not going for your grandfather's business with this offering. So, Pink - where's the pink socks? While we're at it, Rainbow multi-colored

•  

dzabkar

kab012345

I think that's the coral in the back middle. I could be wrong.

They call it salmon instead of coral.

• 3506 points

6 to one, half-dozen the other. Regardless, sweet socks

• 3627 points

Lusogolf

For those who loves to match shirt and socks have available a limited edition of multicolor ProDry socks.

That is a 12-pack including: 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 salmon, 1 purple, 1 light blue, 1 gray, 2 black, 2 tan and 2 navy. Very cool.

I love the multicolor socks!