Forums

Fashionable ComfortSof

•  

I saw these socks on the FJ UK site. Very fashion to use outside course. Now I'm on the way trying to find it somewhere so that I can order it.

Does anyone else already use it?

•  
    I've never seen these before, but I would definitely use them as stylist dress socks.
  •  

Seen them in the FJ catalog. I can imagine that they are very comforable and lite. I like how its more of a dress sock. Perfect with slacks on and off the course. The dark colors and designs make it versitle with several shades of darker pants. Well played as usual, FJ

•  

Hadn't seen those yet...interesting looking socks and would certainly give them a shot if they are available in the U.S.

•  
    I believe they are available here.

•  

Would you know any retailers that sell them in Michigan? Besides having to order through a golf shop?

•  

It will be very difficult to find it in the US market.

•  

I've never seen those before, but if I could get a hold of them, I would wear them to work.

•  

Lusogolf

Ok, thanks for the information.

•  

kab012345

Lusogolf

Ok, thanks for the information.

While they could be difficult to find they are available here and unfortunately they are not currently on the website.  I will look into this today.

•  

Here is the American version.  Ours are made from the ProDry material. #15150

•  
    Those are some nice dress socks..... I don't think I would use them for golf but they are nice
  •  

Devin_Gmitter

Here is the American version.  Ours are made from the ProDry material. #15150

Thanks for posting this Devin.  I definitely like all the options we have now with the FJ socks.

•  

Oh, ok, cool, thanks for looking into that.

And yep Wheelez, I was planning on using them for suits/corduroy if I got any of them!

•  
    kab012345

Oh, ok, cool, thanks for looking into that.

And yep Wheelez, I was planning on using them for suits/corduroy if I got any of them!

Me too because those are too nice to golf in