Forums

TechSof Sport socks

•  

Wow, I was so impressed with the free pair from achieving FJ status I just bought 5 more today!  They are better than Nike DriFit and Under Amour Heatgear ones that I've used previously.  Unbelievable fit.... way to go FJ.

•  

Congrats for your new FJ status. How do you compare Techsof faced to Prodry?

•  
    Yep, congrats again. I should try the socks because I've never tried a pair. How do they compare exactly to Dri-Fits?
  •  

Luso, haven't tried ProDry yet so can't speak to that.  Maybe Randy (TarHeel) can.

Kab, The issue I have had with Nike and Under Amour is longevity/durability.  I think both of those are much tighter around the ankles (esp. UA's).  The comfort of the FJ ones is like i'm not wearing socks (not loose or anything, just a remarkable fit and not constricting).  In addition the extra padding in key areas enhances the comfort.  The Nike's are a second place to the TechSof Sports and UA wouldn't ever be on my list of purchases again.  

hope that helps

•  

I was looking at some FJ socks the other day at Golfsmith and it wont be long before I get more.

•  

Yep, that helps. Thanks. I know what you mean about the socks feeling tight around the ankles.

•  

Lusogolf

I have well over a dozen pairs of techsof and probably 6 to 8 pairs of Prodry. I use the prodry for cooler type conditions. I wear techsof for the gym, office, warm conditions, and basically anything else. It boils down to a matter of personal taste. I prefer the way techsof fits.

•  

bholley

Lusogolf

I have well over a dozen pairs of techsof and probably 6 to 8 pairs of Prodry. I use the prodry for cooler type conditions. I wear techsof for the gym, office, warm conditions, and basically anything else. It boils down to a matter of personal taste. I prefer the way techsof fits.

This is great...thanks for the information.  I have never tried to TechSof socks, but I love the ProDry line.  If the TechSof socks are anywhere near as comfortable as the ProDry line, I'm going to have to get a few pair for the summer.

• 1441 points

I believe I am going to have to try out the TechSof socks. you have convinced me justin

test post 4

•  

bholley

Lusogolf

Thanks for the info, your input is really interesting.

•  

I just bought my first pair of TechSofs this morning.  Unfortunately its too cold to test them on the course today. I cant wait for my round on Thursday.

• 3627 points

Dallin

I just bought my first pair of TechSofs this morning.  Unfortunately its too cold to test them on the course today. I cant wait for my round on Thursday.

TechSof's aren't great in the cold?

•  

Justinu3

Wow, I was so impressed with the free pair from achieving FJ status I just bought 5 more today!  They are better than Nike DriFit and Under Amour Heatgear ones that I've used previously.  Unbelievable fit.... way to go FJ.

Same here Justin - I received 6 pairs this week. I like them better than anything I've tried before.

•  
    I know Fred! Can't wait to try the Merino version!!