Forums

Groovy Socks.....

•  

Where can I get some of these fab fun socks? Photo is from FJ Women's sock section but there 's nothing about them under the 3 sock styles. Love the colors .......

BTW - I think  they'd  match some of  those colorful outfits  'Go Hokies' posted under 'The 12 Days Til Footjoy Christmas". Maybe he should get some too ? !

•  

Nice socks. This may not help you to much but in Europe is easier to find it in any FJ authorized retailer. Add some pics to increase your appetite. If need any e-shop contact (UK) let me know.

•  

Alex

First off, if it's FJ then Bobby Swain probably has it in his house someplace.

As for where to buy.... check all the on-line retailers like TGW, Golf Galaxy, or Golf Locker. I know Golf Galaxy, which has retail locations in the Midwest, carries these ladies FJ socks, because I got some for my wife.

Positive you can find them.

•  

Thanks , Lusogolf & Tar Heel ! Will check things out on the internet and @ TGW or Golf Galaxy Stores which are conveniently located near me !

•  

Girlsgot golf, have you considered lucky socks? The manufacturers of these socks suggest you can save at least 18 shots in a round just by wearing them. They have a guarantee that you will only putt once on any green or your money back. I thinkthat's what they said, I may be a little inaccurate, but I bet they work:

•  

Fairway finder

Girlsgot golf, have you considered lucky socks? The manufacturers of these socks suggest you can save at least 18 shots in a round just by wearing them. They have a guarantee that you will only putt once on any green or your money back. I thinkthat's what they said, I may be a little inaccurate, but I bet they work:

Really? A guarantee? Are these socks made for men? If so, where can I get a pair??

•  

Where did you find these  FF ? Will have to look into getting a pair !  But I think it might be too late for my trip to Bonadventure on Monday, unless I can catch Santa coming down the Chimmney later tonight !

•  

I would love some "Go Hokies" type socks too.  You girls get all the fun stuff; although most of those look like baby socks!

•  
    Those would be some nice socks to get my girl friend
  •  

Time to get back into low profile socks and surfing for these Groovy socks  !

•  

I know the Golf Galaxy store by me has them, as does the golf shoe at my course. Just keep looking around and you will find them.

• 1033 points

Tyler Higley

I know the Golf Galaxy store by me has them, as does the golf shoe at my course. Just keep looking around and you will find them.

I frequent the same golf galaxy and I don't remember seeing these? Must because I was shopping in the men's section while you were looking for something a little more fitting for you! "LC!"

• 3627 points

Those are pretty cool. Haven't seen them in stores though!

•  

At last Groovy findings in Bethany Beach !

girlsgotgolf

Time to get back into low profile socks and surfing for these Groovy socks  !

•  

Those are really groovy. . . you're gonna look and feel good in it!