Forums

Product Development- ProDry

•  

Excellent...how long before the change might be implemented? (I need to buy socks!)

•  

Fred

Go to the store now my friend. From what I understand, the changes are in the field already. But I would also consider the Tour model sock, as that one has the highest heel area overall. That one was also the most comfortable sock EVER!

•  

Tar Heel

Fred

Go to the store now my friend. From what I understand, the changes are in the field already. But I would also consider the Tour model sock, as that one has the highest heel area overall. That one was also the most comfortable sock EVER!

TH, Is this a tour model of the prodry or is a tour model a different style of sock in the FJ range? What makes it more comfortable than a Pro-dry and the most comfortable ever?

•  

FF

The Tour model crew is similar in construction to the ProDry Extreme lo cut sock. It has venting across the forefoot, and the socks are designed as a left model and a right model for your feet. The special pads cushion your feet around the balls of the foot and the heels specifically. All super comfy.

•  

Thanks for the follow up Tar Heel.  I'm still very impressed by how Footjoy has handled this.

•  

Wow, great to hear Randy.  I love it when a company talks to their customers and develops and refines around their needs to continuously improve the product.

•  

Randy, Is that the TechSof Tour crew you are referring to?

•  

ok that sounds like you use the socks too much

•  

Justinu3

Wow, great to hear Randy.  I love it when a company talks to their customers and develops and refines around their needs to continuously improve the product.

I could not agree with you more!

These are the suttleties the distinguish the quality of the brand.

-ICONs for ALL

• 3627 points

GTJacket8

Thanks for the follow up Tar Heel.  I'm still very impressed by how Footjoy has handled this.

FJ certainly has fantastic Customer Service!

• 514 points

Way to pay attention footjoy! Its nice to see companies listen to what there buyers have to say 

•  

Great job Randy and FJ Customer Service.