Forums

Black or white? High or low?

• 109 points

Black shoes = black socks for me. Definitely low cut. The scrunched down tube sock always cracks me up. 

•  

Always black. Always low cut.

• 463 points

White socks. Low socks. And for me, I always wear FJ socks - I love the new PorDry Extreme! Just when I thought they couldn't get any better, FJ made these.  :-D

•  

White TechSof, low cut. Always. Used to do low cut black with black shoes but don't wear black shoes much anymore, especially with shorts, so it's white lowcut.

• 449 points

White ProDry Extreme Mesh Top Sport socks.  ProDry bottoms with a breathable mesh top...best of both worlds.

I'm a ProDry Extreme guy, through and through.  Love both the white low cut and white mesh top sport.  So does everybody else in my family -- ProDry socks get dealt like cards on Christmas Day under our tree!

•  

I wear the Pro Dry Extreme every day of the week.  I have 2 dozen pairs and love them.  I recently tried the TechSofs and will be switching over to those soon.  I always wear long pants so I wear the long socks.  I might play golf in shorts about 1 out of every 20 times I play and go to a few pair of the ProDry white low cuts

• 630 points

I am with you there!

• 630 points

I always wear low black socks with the exception being on a day in which it's cooler than 60*, which in Florida doesn't happen to often!

•  

long pants, long socks

shorts, almost invisible socks

always white

• 453 points

I tend to wear short black socks for the most part, but I have a couple short white ones as well.  If I am wearing one of my black shirts and my black Titleist hat then you can bet the black socks are on.  

•  

White shoes = white low profile socks.

black shoes = black low profile socks.

•  

Low cut and usually white. I do have a number of low cut socks with black/white patterns though.

Black on Black.....White with anything esle......always low cut.  Long socks look goofy.

•  

I'm with you BigHitter... gotta be low cuts.... long socks are for the office!