Forums

ProDry Extreme Roll Top vs. ComfortSof Roll Top

• 1135 points

Hello all. I am a long time lurker on the site but have recently made it a point to get more involved. I was wondering how the two styles listed above compare. I currently wear the ComfortSof Roll Tops but recently saw the ProDry version. I absolutely love the ComfortSof but I am wondering if there is a major difference in performance. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyler

•  

Hey T-Bone, welcome aboard. I have had both styles, and the ProDry is much better. I like the fit better and the moisture wicking works great. I would never go back.

• 1135 points

Thank you and I was afraid you were going to say that. Looks like I will have to bite the bullet and pay the $9 to give them a shot.

•  

T-Bone

Thank you and I was afraid you were going to say that. Looks like I will have to bite the bullet and pay the $9 to give them a shot.

Check with your local golf shops and see if they are going to have any "buy 3 and get 1 free deals". That's what I do. They are still not cheap, but it hurts a little less. One benefit is that they wear well.

•  

I just used the ProDry but I'm able to assure that they have high quality and are very confortable.

•  

The ComfortSoft socks seem to be very thick all over, whereas the ProDry socks are thinner in the body and make for a better fit in golf and street shoes. I'm switching over to ProDry and ProDry Lightweight for that reason.

•  

fredcloss

The ComfortSoft socks seem to be very thick all over, whereas the ProDry socks are thinner in the body and make for a better fit in golf and street shoes. I'm switching over to ProDry and ProDry Lightweight for that reason.

you went into good comparison between those 2 pairs of socks ...... now i think i will give the prodry socks a try

• 3627 points

The ComfortSof Roll Top's are my favorite socks!

• 942 points

It would be nice to order with our logo.// Great socks