Forums

Who uses Prodry?

•  

Nothing beats a brand new pair of socks - especially FJ's.  If I were a millionare, I would never wear the same socks twice.

•  

Dallin

Nothing beats a brand new pair of socks - especially FJ's.  If I were a millionare, I would never wear the same socks twice.

A new pair every day and you wouldn't be a millionaire long. :)

•  

As a walking player I have to feel comfortable and I found that comfort with the ProDry + Countour Series.

•  

I just got my first pair of Prodry's this afternoon. I can't wait to try them out this weekend!

•  

Dallin

I just got my first pair of Prodry's this afternoon. I can't wait to try them out this weekend!

How were they Dallin?

•  

Lusogolf

As a walking player I have to feel comfortable and I found that comfort with the ProDry + Countour Series.

Luso, what do you think to the forth coming merino wool socks? You can't beat a bit of Merino wool you know.

•  

Fairway finder

Lusogolf

Luso, what do you think to the forth coming merino wool socks? You can't beat a bit of Merino wool you know.

FF I think it will actually be very comfortable. Devin has confirmed that it will also be available in Europe and so I'm really expecting to be able to use it.

•  

Wool socks - probably useful in colder climates. Give me the the standard ProDry here! I will add, the ProDry Light work very well with my tighter pairs of ICONs. With my FJ Sports, Contour and DryJoys Tour, the standard ProDry or FJ Crew make those shoes fit tighter.

•  

If the sock has FJ on it I love it. ProDry rolltops are great for the summer and warmer rounds. TechSofs as well. You really cannot go wrong. Even the comfortsof socks are amazing for colder months! FF, the buffet is yours. Get it all

•  
    Lusogolf

Me too
  •  

Fairway finder

Dallin

How were they Dallin?

Like Tony the Tiger says, "They're great!!!" It makes a huge difference on my heals when I walk a round.

•  

That they are Buddy. They're all I wear (except for some pairs of socks I got at Champions GC a few years ago). The ProDry Light are great too, a little thinner for tighter shoes or street shoes.

• 3627 points

Dallin

I agree! But I would probably wear one pair at least 3x. :)