Forums

New sock options for 2012

•  

The Merino Tour looks very confortable. Great release, hope it will be also available in Europe.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

They are an extension of the ProDry line (#16093 DZ PrePack). 

Devin, are they only going to be sold as a dozen prepack?

•  

golferdrmjr

Devin_Gmitter

Yes - that is how accounts will by them.  I am not certain if they are allowed to breakdown the pack for individual sale.  I can look into it.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

golferdrmjr

Devin_Gmitter

Yes - that is how accounts will by them.  I am not certain if they are allowed to breakdown the pack for individual sale.  I can look into it.

I've only counted eight different colours Devin, so are there further colours in a dozen pre-pack? Can you also let me know that merino will be available this side of the pond, because there is nothing like merino wool.

•  

The Merino will be available across the pond and the dozen prepack includes doubles of the black, navy, and oatmeal colors. 

•  

Fairway finder

Devin_Gmitter

golferdrmjr

Devin_Gmitter

I've only counted eight different colours Devin, so are there further colours in a dozen pre-pack? Can you also let me know that merino will be available this side of the pond, because there is nothing like merino wool.

Discountgolfworld.com has them listed on their website. You get 2 black, 2 tan, and 2 navy, plus 1 each of the other colors. Or for you colours. They are listed at $144 for the dozen. Happy shopping all.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

joshgiano

Sweet!  Let's get some argyle up in here

;-)

That wink can only mean one thing Josh.  DG knows the Argyles are coming!  

Which isn't a stretch when you look at the fall '12 clothes too.  Argyles are going to grow in the apparel offering.

Now I'm wondering about pants!!!  C'mon DG, get Chris to tell us!

•  
    Justinu3

Devin_Gmitter

joshgiano

;-)

Which isn't a stretch when you look at the fall '12 clothes too.  Argyles are going to grow in the apparel offering.

I couldn't post a pic of the new argyle socks as it would have given away the next color stories. I should be able to post them next week now that the cat is out of the bag on the fall 2012 line. I'm a little lost on the pants comment? What are you looking for?

•  
    Sorry plaid or patterns on pants.
  •  

Devin_Gmitter
    Justinu3

Devin_Gmitter

joshgiano

;-)

I couldn't post a pic of the new argyle socks as it would have given away the next color stories. I should be able to post them next week now that the cat is out of the bag on the fall 2012 line. I'm a little lost on the pants comment? What are you looking for?

Do you think he wants argyle pants?

•  

Argyle on anything besides a sweater should be outlawed along with Loudmouth pants/shorts for overstating, "Hey You! Look at me!"

•  

fredcloss

Argyle on anything besides a sweater should be outlawed along with Loudmouth pants/shorts for overstating, "Hey You! Look at me!"

Well there will not be any plaid pants for 2012 - we may test the waters in the UK.

•  

Justinu3

Devin_Gmitter

joshgiano

;-)

We are still waiting for much of the samples to make their triumphant return to HQ.  Will snap some photos of the argyle socks when they come in.

DG

•  

Devin_Gmitter

fredcloss

Well there will not be any plaid pants for 2012 - we may test the waters in the UK.

Great, We're ready for plaid pants in the UK, it's the Scottish thing you know, the love of tartan. Yes bring on the plaid pants please or as we would have it the Tartan Trousers. 

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Justinu3

Devin_Gmitter

joshgiano

;-)

We are still waiting for much of the samples to make their triumphant return to HQ.  Will snap some photos of the argyle socks when they come in.

DG

I was hoping to catch a sneak peak in the PGA slide shows.  I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.