Forums

Future FJ Sock Fashions?

•  

Hello FJ Staffers

I know this will be pre-mature to ask, but I'm thinking about what the future of FJ socks might be from a fashion sense. We have great products in the line up, from crew socks to lo-tops through Tech models. I'm wondering if you'll be migrating beyond simple Black, White, Khaki, and Navy. Since more apparel is in the works, can we consider some pattern offerings to jazz up the product portfolio via complimentary color splashes that align with the sweaters, shirts, and trousers.

Hoping for some more choices!

•  

Sounds as if you're trying to compete with Poulter or Sanders as a clothes horse, Tar Heel.  Looking forward to fall fashions already, it seems.  I can see it now, light pink socks to enhance the pink croc saddles on your new Icons. ;-))

•  

I'm more of a clothes "pony" than horse..... I can't compete with those guys, but I do very much work hard to match socks with the rest of the ensemble.

And I already have pink socks!

•  

Randy, Your starting to remind me of the (Other Sex) guy on What Not To Wear!!! LMFAO J/K bro

•  

I think that FJ could offer more colors to combine with Myjoys offering. 

•  

As in matching socks and shoes? That would be very interesting and probably extremely fashionable.

•  

More colors, the competition is adding more!

•  

What about a MyJoy version of socks? You could order high or low, and then the color or colors that you want.  It would be a great fit when ordering shoes...get the matching socks at the same time.

•  

Dallin

What about a MyJoy version of socks? You could order high or low, and then the color or colors that you want.  It would be a great fit when ordering shoes...get the matching socks at the same time.

This is an interesting idea...you could customize your socks with your shoes.  Now if we can also get a MyJoys belt with buckle added, we'd have very little left to ask for!  

• 3506 points

Colorful socks are fun when wearing slacks in my opinion. I'm a low cut/roll top guy when wearing shorts so fashionable socks in the golfing months for me personally aren't in the budget. I do like the color combos nonetheless and y'alls ideas are very interesting!

•  
    Lusogolf

I think that FJ could offer more colors to combine with Myjoys offering. 

That is a great idea
    • 3627 points

I'd love to see custom "myjoy" socks!