Forums

patent sock

•  

For the lady who has everything...must be 1940s tees. 

Deno 

•  

Couldn't wear that sock to the airport haha. I feel like I would forget if I had tees in my socks untill the end of the round.

•  

Interesting.  At a golf show in Northern VA a couple of years ago, I was given a pair of low cuts with a pocket for a ball mark in one of them as a lagniappe when I purchased a pair of blemish DryJoys.  I don't use the pocket or the ball mark.  Similar idea, though.

•  

D, Your an architect, right? You just drew this up didn't you? Don't lie to me bro!!!

•  

NB

You believe this stuff.   Somebody really invented  this product. 

Probably Ralph Kramden...LOL

Deno

•  

That's what pockets were made for! LOL.

•  

Deno, I can't believe anyone would buy those things.

•  

NB

They sold plenty of pet rocks in the 70s.   Go figure.

Deno

•  

Deno

For the lady who has everything...must be 1940s tees. 

Deno 

This is very James Bond. He could have done with a set of these in Goldfinger. "Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger? " No Mr Bond I expect you to birdie the fourth and then die."

•  

I'm betting this idea is like most government programs - well intended but terrible in its performance in that it probably creates a lot of other problems. In this case, the tees would irritate the wearer as they walked or produced a golf swing.

•  

Deno

NB

They sold plenty of pet rocks in the 70s.   Go figure.

Deno

The instruction manual was worth the price of the stone. LOL

•  

Interesting looking sock...although I don't really know how useful that would be.  It's easier just to put your tees in your pocket or in the cart.

•  

That is awesome!!!! They sure don't make 'em like they used to :)

•  

Interesting socks there....Often wonder where to keep my tees but not sure these are the solution for me in relation to tee lengths and ankle tans lines ...yikes !

•  

Hmm, I don't think I would like these too much, hah. I wouldn't want to have to lift up my pant leg on the tee of every whole.