Forums

Argyle socks

•  

With the latest argyle fashion trend,  will FJ give patten socks a try?

Deno

•  

Deno, argyle is not a latest trend.... It is well established and has been mainstream for a long time. If people like J Crew and Brooks Brothers carry a product, you can't have a trend.

But I do like you question!

•  

I have a couple pairs of argyle and would love to see FJ jump into the game as well.

•  

Tar Heel

Deno, argyle is not a latest trend.... It is well established and has been mainstream for a long time. If people like J Crew and Brooks Brothers carry a product, you can't have a trend.

But I do like you question!

Th

I was wondering if FJ would join in.    Haven't seen many golfers wearing argyle before this season.   Argyle's been around alot of years foe sure.

Deno

•  

Deno

I'd say that it's probably a No Go, since so many people carry them.

Besides, the Black, Khaki, Navy, White assortment pretty much addresses what most people will buy. Then with the shorties and lower top socks thrown in, FJ has a pretty broad assortment without going all "fancy" on us.

•  

TH

I agree with not adding fancy patterns.  Too many socks in the drawer already!!

Deno

•  

Try out KENTWOOL's pink tour socks!  They feel awesome, they're pink, and they support research on *** cancer.

•  

Deno

TH

I agree with not adding fancy patterns.  Too many socks in the drawer already!!

Deno

Can never have too many sock Deno!

•  

I don't have any problems with argyle socks, in general.  Some "regular" socks can be worn for golf, though they are not usually as cushioned as most specially designed golf socks.  Just make sure you're wearing long pants when/if you wear argyle socks.

• 3627 points

I think argyle and "funky" socks are in style and pretty fun. I wish footjoy would make some!