Forums

Re: Kentwool pink socks

•  

You need to have a LOT of game to sport Pink socks!

•  

Use Discount Code: BUBBA  it takes 20% off

I love mine... I bought some for myself and the wifey.   Plus they are donating a portion to *** Cancer Awareness Fund. 

•  

FP, I am impressed! A young man of style.

OK, 19 is 100% correct. To wear pink socks you better bring confidence AND game or you will take hell. Personally, Hoike and I would be proud as punch to put you on our squad, because pink is a color that is awesome.

Now, where to get pink socks? If you live by a Nordstroms (I know you're in California), try them. Polo brand has many shades of pink to choose from. Try J. Crew as well, though this might be the wrong time of year to try finding pink shades....

•  

Futurepro17 I sent you a message on here but I have no idea if I did it right.  If you didn't get a message please send me a pm!  LOL

•  

I prefer thick socks when I play are thin like dress socks? I hate dress socks with a passion!  

•  

No these are thicker socks and in several places they have extra padding.

•  

Might have to check them out then thanks johndeere

•  

Polo has some nice PINK socks -  If you can't go all pink -  look for argyles with PINK - those make really nice golf socks.  Of course -  I'm sure the Tar Heel has some with that light shade of blue.

GO HOKIES

•  

GREAT SOCKS. I have never tried a better pair in my life!

• 44 points

Kentwool sent me some of these to test and potentially review on my site. I really should write 'em up because they're super comfortable. Don't know if I'd spend $20 for one pair of socks, though, even if I had money to throw around. But that's up to you of course. :)

•  

Chris! Love the new Avitar.... Well done.