Forums

Need more FJ big socks!

• 110 points

I really wish I could buy some TechSof low cut or ProDry Extreme roll-top, but they don't make them in XL.  They only make a few ProDry in XL, but not in the roll-top, and nothing in the driftwood color.  I just bought two pairs of  size 15 Icons, but I can't get any good socks to go with 'em.  What's a guy with big feet gotta do to get some? 

•  

I have to second this. I finally wore the socks last week and even though Im a size 13, my feet felt a little cramped.

•  

no response on this from the company guys? Thats one thing that drives me nuts about golf. I can get my clubs fitted with every possibility to match my swing, but I cant get socks that fit because I dont fall within the "standard" and I cant get gloves that fit because im either not "standard" or have short fingers. What about those of us with long fingers and big feet?

•  

I have to third this...I need the larger sizes and it is the primary reason I have bought so many pairs of FJ socks in the past...great to have sizes for people with big feet! 

•  

Large size socks 10-13 arern't big enough for size 12, 13, 14.   I wonder what the basketball player/golfers wear?   Seems to me, they must have to be custom made.

•  

Under Armour makes size 10-15,  wonder why FJ can't make them also.  Size 15 shoe is not too small a market for golf socks.  I suppose the machines would have to be re- tooled to manufacture bigger than 10-13.

•  

Hi guys,

The sku's that are offered represent the best selling items in the style assortment. However, we appreciate that our "larger" foot sizes would like more color options and will bring the suggestions to our sales and marketing team.

We do offer a range of socks in XL, including different lengths, materials and colors. For example, the following sku's are available to our accounts in XL in 1/2 dozen increments:

ProDry Extreme Crew
    16067 - Black XL
    16081 - White XL

ProDry Extreme Sport
    16739 - White XL
    16748 - Black XL

ProDry Extreme Low Cut
    16157 - White XL

ComfortSof Acrylic  Roll Top
    18637 White XL
    18655 Black XL

We suggest you contact your local pro or online retails (such as TGW.com)  to order directly.

Thanks for your loyal support.

Chris

•  

Just read the post.. going shopping right now.  Thanks

Deno

•  

The fact that Footjoy offers these XL sizes is one reason I ONLY wear FJ Pro Dry Extreme Socks for golf, soccer, workouts etc..!  They are amazingly comfortable and perfect for everyday wear....having the right size sock for a large foot DOES make a difference! 

Thanks Footjoy for remembering us!!

• 363 points

Chris,

Thanks for the sku's and chart as it was very helpful for me.  As we are approaching 2012 any updates you can offer about new or different sock color offerings for the "XL-sized" crowd.  Appreciate the fact that FJ does at least consider us big-footed warriors but additional color options (even offering XL option in all current colors) in our size would be nice.  Your post mentioned you would forward earlier suggestions ot the sale and marketing team . . . any luck with that?

•  
    That is like me to because I need their cloths in a 3xl size
  •  

Wheelez3030

Wheelez, how tall are you?  I remember you saying you're a big hitter, and if I remember correctly you are somewhere around 19-20 years old.  I picture you as about a 6 foot, 6 inch, 260+ pound college defensive lineman body type....the 3XL shirt size would support that.  Course, I could be way off...

•  
    GTJacket8

Wheelez3030

Wheelez, how tall are you?  I remember you saying you're a big hitter, and if I remember correctly you are somewhere around 19-20 years old.  I picture you as about a 6 foot, 6 inch, 260+ pound college defensive lineman body type....the 3XL shirt size would support that.  Course, I could be way off...

Close I'm 6'2" and I weigh 275 lbs that is why I played noseguard in football I was also a running back too but that was jut for blocking.... But once I started playing golf and the coaches wouldn't play me I quit football and started playing golf for real
    • 3627 points

Wheelez3030
    GTJacket8

Wheelez3030

Close I'm 6'2" and I weigh 275 lbs that is why I played noseguard in football I was also a running back too but that was jut for blocking.... But once I started playing golf and the coaches wouldn't play me I quit football and started playing golf for real

You must hit it a mile Wheelez3030!

•  

PatCCraig

Wheelez3030
    GTJacket8

Wheelez3030

You must hit it a mile Wheelez3030!

yea i do but i cant always find it... hahaha