Forums

Need to buy all new socks! Tec socks convert.

•  

I tried out my new Tec Socks on the course this weekend and they are amazing. Now I am going to have to go out and buy a bunch. The arch support was fantastic and I felt really stable. I am sure that it helped my game. Only thing is I wish that it didn't have that grey heel. Kind of messes up the look of the icons. Can you guys make pretty girl colors for these socks?

Going to go and buy some for Mr. Mizuno too.

I was dubious of specail sock for golf but I have seen the light. played 36 on Saturday and had happy feet. The regular socks on sunday just weren't the same.

•  

they are amazing aren't they, was not a believer either but now they are the only sock I wear for golf or working out. The performance is the best out there.

•  

+1 Mizuno and Shaun...great marketing ploy. Take indivduals already fully invested in FJ and give them a prize only to have them stock up with multiple pairs. I love it. All fun aside, I just received mine over the weekend and was able to wear them for 18 holes then in soccer shoes to coach 2 more games the same day. After all of that, I could not have been happier with the feel and performance. Thanks!

•  

Try the ProDry Extreme....I think that they are even better.

•  

I'm currently using botht he Tech and ProDry Extremes when I play. Both rock!

•  

I use to use the Nike golf socks but I switched to the Foot Joy socks. The Foot Joy socks are great and I'm sticking with them from now on ...

•  

they're the best!!! I also wear the crew to work

• 3627 points

mizunogirl

I was dubious of specail sock for golf but I have seen the light. 

I've seen the light as well!