Forums

My TechSof Review

•  

bholley
    I love the TechSof but all the white ones have had elastic failure around the ankle. I have not had this problem with the black ones however

Bruce, it seems we had the old ones that sagged - I tried the new spandex collar socks and they are holding up great. Worn the same pair for my last 7 rounds, washing them every night. So far, no sagging.

•  

Is there something on the packaging so you can tell the difference between the new and the old?

•  
    Bruce, we add a new security seam into the sock every year so we can determine when a specific sock was made.

•  

Thanks Devin but is there any way for me to know so I don't buy a bunch of the old models

•  

That would be nice to know for future purchases.

• 5856 points

The ones I have slid into my shoes. I gave up. I like the ProDry.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Bruce, we add a new security seam into the sock every year so we can determine when a specific sock was made.

Is this just a play on words my friend? Or do you even monitor Bruce's socks with a "security seam?"

•  

Tar Heel
    Devin_GmitterBruce, we add a new security seam into the sock every year so we can determine when a specific sock was made.

Is this just a play on words my friend? Or do you even monitor Bruce's socks with a "security seam?"

You bet your sweet bippy he is

• 1611 points

Enjoyed reading this review..  May have to pick up a few pairs...

• 538 points

Nice review, I have been looking for a great pair of socks.

•  

Well, it's been around 3 weeks with the test pair and they act just like day one. the new spandex material has solved the sagging problem.

• 118 points

This summer I exclusively wore FJ TechSof socks.  I walk nearly every round and these socks are great.